S e v e n / Caving in

Y/n's POV

I hate how every morning I feel like shit from being depressed and or crying from the recent hours before.

I refused to leave my room until it feels right to.

Before I knew it, I was starting to get hungry.

I will forever ignore it or distract myself from thinking about it till I leave my room.

I checked on my phone as I saw there was over 100 notifications from Instagram and 4 from my messages..

Messages

Finn💘: baby? <3
Finn💘: you can't stay mad forever..
Finn💘: istg, pls answer :(((
Finn💘: rly???
Bby gurl💔: wat?
Finn💘: bby!!! I miss you :(((
Bby gurl💔: kay
Finn💘: pls don't, I wanna see yo face :)
Finn💘: pls go to my room
Bby gurl💔: whyy?
Finn💘: i miss you, it's been 3 days :/
Bby gurl💔: oh well, you'll live
Finn💘: srsly..
Bby gurl💔: seriously
Bby gurl💔: ..Fine
Finn💘: yeah u are ;)))
Bby gurl💔: coming now..
Finn💘: already?
Bby gurl💔: DONT make me change my mind -_-
Finn💘: Too soon?
Bby gurl💔 is typing..

I left Finn on read and got dressed into my pyjamas rather then what I was currently wearing which was my bra and underwear.. even though I know Finn would rather that.

I got dressed into a long nightie and made my way out of the door.

I knocked on Finns door and opened it 5 seconds later.

As soon as I did I had a full view of Finn who was officially shirtless..

"Oh my god sorry Finn" I quickly spun around.

"Y/n.." Finn called me as he got up off his bed and spun me around.

He was still shirtless which didn't help my blushing mechanism.

"It's fine" he hugged me with his bare chest against my warm body.

"Are you uncomfortable at all?" I asked Finn who didn't seem fazed.

"No, but however you do" he smirked looking at my bright pink cheeks.

I blushed even more as he noticed and I couldn't stop smiling from embarrassment.

"Is it a problem?" I asked him kind of already knowing what his answer would be.

"Oh no, not at all" he smiled at me.

Oh ma god STOP, he is adorable I'm gonna DIEEEEEEEE, this should be illegal.

"Like what you see?" Finn asked noticing that I'm staring at his chest day dreaming.

"Oh s-sorry I'm was j-just day dream-ing" I explained as he gave me another adorable smile.

He pulled my waist to him and leaned forward giving me a very passionate kiss.

"Wow, I haven't had any sexual activity for 3 days straight that felt great" He huffed as we pulled away.

"That's not that long.." I scoffed as shock grew over his face.

"If you say so.." he exclaimed walking to his bed and laying down.

"What you doing?" I asked following after him.

He grabbed his computer once again then stopped and shut it.

"You're still a smol bean like Noah, I suggest you leave for a good 30minutes" he explained.

"Ummm, what is that supposed to mean?" I asked him hoping it wasn't what I think it is.

"Ughhh, you wanna see ya bubba bust stay, if not the door is that way" he sighed pointing to the door at the end.

"Oh wow okay, I'll stay" I told him.

"Actuals?" He asked excitedly.

"No ew!" He frowned at my response.

"OUT!" He yelled.

"Why, just be with me for a little bit.. pleaseee" he rolled his eyes and sat his computer back down.

"What does your heart desire princess?" He asked me as I chuckled at what he called me.

"Let's go out" I asked simply.

"Yeah no" he bluntly replied.

"Why not?" I asked curious as always.

I regret saying that cause I knew Finns temper would rise and I would get hurt.

"It's just not safe" He calmed himself down.

"Alright, what else" I replied making the situation both easier and calm for both me and Finn.

"Let's go to the theatre room and pick out a movie" he suggested and we agreed together.

He put a shirt on and we went downstairs to the red theatre room.

We sat in the middle of many seats and cuddled together.

We finally decided to watch the 2017 re make of IT.

Through out the movie Frank would come up to us with food such as Popcorn, Cold drinks, Candy e.t.c...

The whole time I was cuddled up to Finn scared af, Finn however complained about how weak Pennywise was and how he'd beat his ass up if he tried to hurt me.. which was pretty accurate.

The movie finished as Finn went to get up but I tugged on his arm refusing to get up yet.

He smiled at my innocent reaction looking at how adorably scared I looked.

He sat back down and hugged me tightly.

"I've got you no matter what, okay?" He told me as I nodded with a weak scared smile.

I grabbed onto his arm and walked out of the theatre with him.

I was really sleepy and he could tell.

He carried me bridal side to my room and laid me on my bed while tucking the sheets over my once before cold body.

As he went to leave my side I tugged his arm back as he got the message and laid down with me.

This is kinda CuTe right?, sorry for not updating in a while :(((( - Lena 💕