F o u r t e e n / Needed me

The next morning

Y/n POV
It turns out I spent the night with Finn.

I fell asleep in his bed after playing on the PS4, playing 'Fortnite' none stop.

"Morning baby.." Finn grumbled waking himself up.

"Morning" I smiled at his reaction to the sunlight in his eyes.

Finn sat up and got himself up outta bed.

"Breakfast?" Finn insisted.

"Sounds great" I said getting out of bed also.

In the kitchen

Finn is cooking FOR ONCE in the kitchen making bacon and eggs.

For me, I am playing some music out loud singing to the current song.

I walked over to the 'hard working' chef and wrapped my hands around his waist from behind.

"But babyyyyy, don't get it twisted.." Finns breath hitched as I whispered into his ear the song lyric.

"Can't you see I'm cooking?" Finn stated clearly not in the mood.

"What's wrong?" I detached myself from Finn.

Finn spun around and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm just trying to cook!, okay?" He raised his voice over the now seeming quiet music.

"You know what Wolfhard?, Fuck you!" I raised my voice louder then his before quickly turning off the music and racing up the stairs.

I ran as fast as I could, I didn't even look back to see if he followed like always..

I ran into my room and locked the door.

I just felt like shutting myself out of life, both mine and his.

I couldn't give two shits about him anymore,
He's a straight up CUNT THAT I HATE..

"FUCK YOU WOLFHARD!!!" I screamed at the top of my lounges making the house shake.

"OH BELIEVE ME I COULD SAY THE SAME SHIT ABOUT YOU!!!" He yelled back.

I buried my face into my now soaking wet pillow drenched with tears trying to suffocate.

Before my lunges were going to plead for another breath I ignored and cried some more until everything went pitch black.

Hey guys it's Lena here,
I'm so sorry for not updating since the dinosaurs existed.. I will PROMISE, and I mean PROMISE to be WAYYYY for active in future, love you lots - Lena <3