F i v e / Pretend

Y/n's POV

By the end of all the controversy between Finn and I, I had a little cat nap.

As I looked at my phone it read 6;15pm so I decided to come out of my room.

As soon as I did Frank called my name from downstairs.

"Y/n!, Dinner!".

I made my way downstairs while calling out 'coming!'.

I stopped at the bottom of the steps as I saw Finn there.

I refused to give him attention and sat down where my dinner plate was.. which sadly was at the seat next to Finn.

As I sat down I examined the new dinner to see what it was.

"What type of food is this?" I asked Frank politely.

"It's mild Indian curry"

"butter chicken to be exact" Finn cut him off as I gave him a dull smile back.

the fumes went in the air as I blew on it since it looked quite hot, it smelt great.

"Yum, thank you" I looked up at Frank as he smiled.

I started to eat at my food and gave Finn no attention what so ever until..

"Hey Y/n, I'm sorry about before.. I shouldn't of rushed things" He gave me a weak smile.

I guess this is one of the first times he's apologised to someone..

"It's fine" I gave him a smile back, but more friendlier and less sad.

He smiled back and we continued eating at our dinner till we were finished.

Finn and I walked up the stairs as I rushed ahead of him.

He tried to keep up but I had lots of energy for some reason.

I opened his door then shut it quickly and jumped on his bed.

As he opened the door 5 seconds later, I was doing a fake sexy pose as we both burst out laughing.

"And I thought I was the one to rush things" he smirked and I laughed at his joke.

"Oh please, This isn't rushing things, just a harmless joke" I smiled as he gave me a sweet smile.

About 10minutes later of just going on our phones and talking, a random girl came into his room..

"Hey Sadie, this is Y/n" he said looking at the girl and pointing at me as I got up.

"Hi Sadie, nice to meet you" I shook her hand as we both gave each other a friendly smile.

She looked really pretty, well pretty compared to me by 1000..
( no shame all of you are beautiful, lol I'm cringe nice to meet you :)) )

"You're okay with this, right?" Finn asked me as I gave him a confused look but forced myself to look back at Sadie with a smile.

"I don't see why not" I gave them both a fake smile but surprisingly they thought I was being truthful and okay with the situation.

"Great, Get out" He monotoned his voice as I just walked out hurt inside.

I walked back into my room and fell asleep to the two of them having sex, I don't know what he thinks of this? He's literally 15.. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?

This almost made me teary but.. I'll get ova it lol, LOVE EVERYONE OF YOUSE! - Lenāā