T h i r t e e n / promise me

Y/n POV
The rest of the time we cuddled and it soon became night.

"DINNERS READY!" Frank called from downstairs as we pull apart and shuffle down to the kitchen.

"What we having?" Finn asked excitedly jumping down the last step in unison with me.

"You'll see.." Frank had a mischievous smile.

Seconds later Finn and I were sat down and ready to see what food was made.

He lifted both silver lids off of the plate revealing 'spaghetti Bolognese'.

"Thank you Frank" Finn and I said in unison.

We looked at each other and chuckled at the inconvenience.

We started to dig in and munch on the food until I was interrupted.

"Baby, you like the food?" Finn asked.

"Yeah it's delicious, why?" I answered as he gives me a smile back.

"No reason, just checking".

I nodded and smiled as I began to eat once again.

3 minutes later

Finn grabbed a single spaghetti noodle and placed it in his mouth.

He saw me looking and he winked at me pointing at the noodle.

I giggled flirtatiously and grabbed the other side of the noodle placing it in my mouth.

We began to suck on the noodle getting closer until are lips touched.

We ate the noodle and started to kiss passionately.

"You're adorable" I pulled apart causing Finn to pout and kiss my forehead.

After dinner

We finished our food and ran up the stairs like little children.

"What would you like to do?" Finn asked me closing his bedroom door behind us.

"Anything, I don't mind" I informed him.

"PS 4?" He asked as I nod my head excitedly.

He goes over to his TV and turns it on as well as the PS4 setting it all up.

After setting it up

Finn hands me a controller as well as himself.

He presses the game Fortnite on the controller as it starts to load.

"Ever played this before?" Finn asks as I shook my head.

"Would you like to go first?" He questions.

"Sure, but you gotta tell me watta doing" I joked as he shook his head giggling together.

He sits under me as I sit on his lap placing his hands on mine which are attached to the controller.

I blushed like crazy as I could feel my face heat up and my body turn tensed.

"You alright?" Finn asked as I gulp down hard.

"Yeah why?" I reply trying to calm myself.

He rubbed his thumb against mine causing me to tense my self even more. If that's possible.

"Why are you nervous, babe?" Finn spoke out breaking the silence.

"Oh. no. ehh. I'm not I'm just, you know" I trailed off not knowing where I was going.

Soon Finn smirked and smashed his lips into mine..

"Don't ever feel that way, Y/n" "you're mine and only mine, you shouldn't need to hide anything from me" He explained planting a kiss on my forehead.

I gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"So.. can you promise me you won't ever keep secrets from me or feel nervous around me too much" He cupped my face in his soft palms and grazed his thumb over my cheek.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Hey y'all it's Lena, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I enjoyed making it. I wanted to let you know that I'm SO sorry for taking so long making some chapters.. I promise I'll be more active in future. Kisses to all <3