T w e l v e / days like this

Finns POV
We sat down in the back and turned our phones off.

Y/n had snuggled up to me as I held her tightly refusing to

...

We are now officially half way through the movie and Y/n is already scared outta her mind.

I promised to keep her safe by keeping her close and warm.

I, on the other hand was very happy with the movie and enjoyed it a lot so far..

I got lost out of my thoughts when there was a jumpscare and Y/n jumped in fright catching her breath soon after.

"You alright babe?" I asked as she snuggled even closer and I kissed her forehead longingly.

"When I'm with you, I'm always better then ever" she said looking up and leaning in.

Soon she pecked my lips but I wanted more.

I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her deeply soon after pulling away and smiling.

After the movie

Y/n's POV

"How'd you like the movie, babe?" Finn asked me as we headed for the exit of the theatre.

"It wasn't bad, but it was also hella scary" I shivered in his embrace as he hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry it's just a movie.." He cheered me up.

As we headed out the doors it was starting to get a little dark.

"3:57pm" Finn read from his phone.

I peeked over his shoulder and saw that he was texting Frank.

Finn and Franks conversation^^

Finn then locked his phone and turned around to face me.

He pulled me to him were my hand was against his chest and his hands around my waist.

He kissed me passionately but we pulled apart knowing the setting we're currently at.

"Come on.." He quickly said dragging my arm.

He took me to the other side of the mall to an area where there were a couple of shops surrounding one area.

He looked around and let go of my hand re-adjusting it around my waist.

He took me into a very expensive store by the name of 'Gucci'.

music was playing and people were buying as we entered through the doors and were followed behind a polite security guard.