E i g h t / Normality

Y/n's POV

It's now officially morning light and I woke up with Finn to my side.

This was probably the only morning I've been happy.

He was on his phone scrolling through Instagram and liking my posts and viewing the once in my bikini.. bOyS 🙄

I smiled at his reaction which was stunned at my aesthetic and pretty self photos.

He saw me smiling through the screen and turned to me.

"Morning princess, I thought you were asleep" he kissed my forehead.

"Oh no, I just woke up" I explained pulling my self up from my pillow and looking around the room.

I smiled at the boy as he did the same and we got up together.

"Hey Finn, I'm having a shower if you don't mind" I informed the boy with a smirk on his face.

"I only mind if I'm not in there with you" he joked as I rolled my eyes knowing he was going to make a smart remark.

"Well then, that might be a problem for Mr Wolfhard then huh?" I smiled back and turned to the bathroom.

I entered and locked the behind so Finn wouldn't barge through tryna join in.

As I got undressed I could hear Finn starting to whine through the other side.

"Ahhhh, come on Y/n let me in there!" He whinnied.

"I'm your boyfriend for crying out loud" he added.

"Finn, you won't be soon if you keep it up" I said that tended to shut him up.

I hopped in the shower and turned the dial to a luke-warm temperature as I started to scrub away at my body.

(After the shower)

I stepped out of the shower trying not to slip as I reached for my towel, dried some of my hair and rapped it around my body.

I opened the door to see Finn fall that was once before leaning his back against it.

"WOLFHARD, What are you doing?" I asked chuckling a little at his idiotic actions.

"I want you with me every second I can get" he smiled on the ground.

I moved to the side his legs were facing and grabbed his hand only for my towel half fallen down but I quickly adjust in embarrassment.

"Nice boobs" Finn made a smart remark as I let go of his hand causing him to fall back and hit his head.

"Get up your self" I walked to my drawers in fake disgust.

"Awww, baby I'm sorry" He quickly got up and hugged me from behind wrapping his hands around my waist.

"It's okay, now let me get ready for today" I joked as he put his hands up in the air and shut the door behind him.

"Your boobs are quite nice though!" He called through the other side of the door.

"WOLFHARD!!!" I yelled back covering my lady parts and laughing to myself.

After getting dressed

I finally decided to wear this:

The only problem with this is that it shows a little bit of ma booty, and you know what Finns like

The only problem with this is that it shows a little bit of ma booty, and you know what Finns like. 🙄

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen as I saw Finn making me and him some pancakes.

"Franks day off?" I startled Finn taking a seat on the bar stool.

He just smirked and turned back around to the pancakes.

"Ya know, I'm not a big fan of your clothing choice, little missy" he spoke out making me give him an annoyed expression.

"Why not?" I asked hopping off the bar stool and walking over to Finn who was once again still having his back turned to me.

I held onto his shoulders and whispered in his ear.

"I chose it just for you Finny".

"I know what your trying to do.." he scoffed not turning around.

"Do you now?" I teased him.. I'm gonna mess with this kid.

I started to massage his shoulders as shivers went through out his body.

He then spun around and pinned me against the counter.

"Later.." he smirked as I huffed and sat on the couch waiting for the pancakes..

This is sweet and kinda short, hope you enjoyed- Lena