T w e n t y t w o / Ch-anging

Y/n POV
I sat up in my room still thinking of this.. 'Jack'.

Although I'm with Finn I still feel some.. connection.. I guess between the two of us.

I have so many thoughts on this.. I just hope I don't break Finn's heart at any point, things are just starting to go good..

*knock knock knock knock knock*

I hear on my door.

I get up and walk towards the door and hesitate to open it at first.

"Who is it?" I ask politely.

Finn's POV
I pulled Jack aside to talk to him about his feelings for my sweet, sweet Y/n.

After our talk I decided to check up on Y/n since I saw her take off to her room.

I knocked on her door around 5 times til I heard her sweet voice.

"Who is it?" She called so politely, ugh I just want to see her beautiful self, I love her so much.

"Hey babe, it's Finn" I replied to her.

I heard the door unlock then the door handle turned revealing her in all her beauty.

she ran into my arms going onto her tippy-toes, ugh she's so adorable.

I hugged her tightly then felt as she let go of me slightly and started attacking my neck with soft wet kisses.

I groaned at her actions, stepping towards her bedroom she came out of.

I shut the door behind us but didn't bother locking it.

I laid her down on the bed as we started to make out.

I could hear her soft little breaths onto mine.

I pulled away before anything else happened too soon.

"I love you Finn" she spoke out.

"I love you too Y/n"

hey everyone- oKaY I truly don't even know how to write these anymore I feel so awkward.. ehhh I like gum? Ok I'm back. sorry. but I hope you like this cute chapter hehe, sorry for no smut by the way ik some of youse are requesting it in ma dm's but yea aha, byeeeee - Lena💓💓💓💓