S e v e n t e e n / Crashing down

I raced to her wrapping my arms around her fragile little body gently.

"Baby..?" "I missed you" I whisper-yelled.

"I'm so sorry.." Y/n spoke out once we pulled apart.

"Don't be, I'm so sorry.." I responded.

She kissed me on the lips then began to re-adjust her eyes to the new surroundings in the hospital.

"I feel much better" She stated making more hope flow back into my mind.

"Well that's good, the only thing that matters" I gave her a heart warming smile as she did the same.

"Well, I'll let the doctors know and I'll be right back" I said to Y/n exiting out the door and heading to the nearest doctor.

"Doctor, she's awake" I informed the most familiar Doctor in the room.

He nodded with a slight smile of relief as we turn to walk back to Y/n's hospital room.

As we walked through the door something caught my eye.

I looked up at the Heart Thermometer and worry grew on my face.

The machine was beeping like crazy and her heart rate didn't look too pleasing at all.

I looked up at the Doctor as worry grew around the room.

He walked to the machine and back to Y/n.

He started to test if Y/n's pulse was there and before we knew it, flat line..

The only noise surrounding the room was an irritating pitch that showed no good.

"DO SOMETHING!!!" I yelled at the Doctor in both anger and distress.

He tried CPR and everything but hope was not seeming to come any soon.

I sat there on the side of her bed and cried.

Right now I felt like there was nothing I could do, nothing!

I felt weak and sorry, but who am I kidding..

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry for not updating as soon as I promised but at least I'm doing well, right?
Anyway hope you love the chapter as much as I love all y'all. Thanks for reading, more chapters soon to come - Lena <3