T h r e e / Fake Love

Y/n's POV

It's 7:59pm right now and I actually got SOME hours of sleep.

It was hard since all I could hear was Finn and that bitch having the time of their lives whilst I'm just drowning in tears from the other side of the wall..

It made me feel like shit and I look like a mess..

I finally got up and rolled on to my stomach browsing through Snapchat and sending streaks.

Before I knew it there was a knock..

"Come in" I yelled not looking up.

As they came through the door I decided to see who it was..

"Hey Y/n, do you feel like anything to eat now?" Finn questioned.

As I looked at him in his eyes.. I didn't want to answer but, I also didn't want him being suspicious about anything.

"Ehh, Yeah sure" I said sweetly back to him as he smiled at me.

"You look nice right now" he said bringing out his phone from his pocket and taking a picture.

"You look perfect with Cocoa there" he complimented.

"Thanks, I think I'm in love with your dog.." I joked as he gave me a FUCKING adorable laugh.

"Beat me to it" he joked patting his dog in my arms.

"Hahahaha" I laughed way too hard as he laughed also..

"How was your first sleep?" He questioned changing the topic.

my mood changed..

"Ya know just FANTASTIC" I sarcastically said rolling my eyes.

"Ehhh, yeah sorry about that" he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Don't be!" I yelled and walked to my closet.

"DONT." He bluntly started at me pulling me to him and me falling to his chest.

"Don't be rude to me EVER again, so think twice before you want to be a bitch!" He snapped causing me to shed a few tears.

I hate being yelled at, it makes me cry, it makes me look weak and I AM..

He pushed me to a wall next to the cupboard in anger only to make more tears fall down.

"I AM MORE DANGEROUS THEN YOU THINK, OKAY!" He yelled ferociously.

I put my cold hands around the back of his neck and pulled my lips to his ear..

"I'm sorry" I whispered quietly.

I pulled away from his ear and off my tippy toes as I gave him a hug.

His voice changed and was more gentle then I've ever heard..

"It's fine just, jus-just don't do it again" he calmed his voice holding me tight to his chest.

It was rather surprising that his voice trembled and.. it was as if he totally forgot how he was reacting like before.

I pulled away and looked into his deep brown eyes..

"How do you know if your falling for someone?" I sighed not looking away from him.

"Well do you feel something, when you look at them or thing about them?" He smirked.

"I think.." I gave him a faint smile.

"Why how do you know?" I questioned looking down at my feet with my favourite pair of socks I could find.

"Because Y/n" he said lifting my chin..

"I already am" he finished whispering millimetres away from my lips.

"Really who?" I broke the mood teasingly.

"Why don't I show you" he said with no hesitation smashing his lips into mine with full force for me to stumble back onto the wall.

I kissed back as it became deeper and I pulled away before anything else.

I walked away leaving him on the spot.

I never knew he loved me.. that doesn't sound right..

I get pulled back by my shoulder and I'm facing Finn once again.

"Yes Finn" I sighed laughing a bit in my tone.

"You want pancakes?" he asked randomly out of the blue as I just gave him a slight chuckle and nod.

He grabbed my wrist and threw me over his shoulder as he went across to the kitchen and placed me on a bar stool.

"So What will the princess like to eat on her 'special' pancakes?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure surprise me" I put a very babyish voice on.

He just smiled 'coming right up'.

Frank came into the kitchen letting us know that it will take about 10minutes.

Finn demanded quicker but he said It wouldn't be possible.

Finn rolled his eyes and chucked me back over his shoulder and walked to my room.

He placed me on the bed and smiled.

"What's with you and throwing people over shoulders!" I yelled.

"EXCUSE ME!" He snapped again.

"Oh no Finn I'm sorry, it's just it hurts.." I looked down at the ground.

"Cut that bull shit, you could've just told me!!!" He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes.

"I will slit your throat in two!" He threatened.

"I call you bluff!" I yelled back as shock took over his face.

He grabbed my waist and pulled himself to my face.

His grip became tighter as I couldn't breathe as easily.

"I COULD DO SO MANY THINGS TO YOU!" He threatened..

I was kind of scared, but the least thing I wanted to do was boost his ego.

"Wow kinky, you should calm down we're literally only 15" I joked smiling and walking away.

"I don't know if you know this but, I'm pretty sure 150% you do know this ehhh, I'm not a virgin sorry" Finn teased back.

"Well Finnie I guess that makes it two of us" I looked at my shoulder flirtatiously as we burst into a small laughter session.

"Pancakes!" Frank yells through the door as we stand up immediately.

Watta chapter am I right? I hope you guys don't get the wrong intention that I'm giving, I don't want you guys to think I'm sexualising the kids bc I'm not trying too - Lena <3