4-Rhythm 

Don't play music until you see this 🎶
The car ride was short from the school.

Grayson sat upfront with me, focused on driving, not once taking his eyes off the road.

Jasmine texted me the location and I quickly found it the house, some teenagers home that would be in piece and his life during highschool spent grounded after tonight.

Stopping at my apartment real quick just to change.
I grab some clothes together and I throw around my hair then add some hair spray. Deciding that was enough I collect my stuff and leave.

 Deciding that was enough I collect my stuff and leave

Jack's POV

Waiting for Nova in the front lawn I pull out a cig.
Grayson pushed me towards the drivers seat.

"Jack I'm gonna need you to drive." Grayson grabs my shoulder.

"Sure man why?"

"Well I need Nova in the back with me." He smirks.

"Alright I got you." I tell him, I have a feeling for what's about to go down.

Nova's POV

I was ready so I walked down stairs without my phone because I would do something stupid with it, like drunk dial or other embarrassing things.

Jack was in the drivers seat now.

The back door opens showing Kian and Wes in the middle. Cameron in the passengers seat.

Grayson was all the way in the back. Leaving one seat open, next to him. Okay nerves don't fail me now.

"Okay buckle up kids we're going for a ride." Cameron says in a fake voice making everyone laugh but Grayson he was just looking at me with... admiration.

The van suddenly sped off. Pushing me back, right into his arms.
"Careful there" Grayson whispers into my ear.
🎶

Grayson reaches over me. Undoing my seatbelt placing his hand behind me.

I didn't mind at all. He leans into my neck. His minty breath against my collar.

"You look hot as fuck in that babydoll." He says in this deep voice going straight through my ear.

Fuck babydoll.

He places his lips on my neck. Then putting his hands over my mouth making sure I didn't make any sound.

He started sucking on my neck. I tilted my head back as the pain and pleasure surrounded me. Getting hickeys never felt like this most of the time it was awkward and uncomfortable but with him I felt safe and comfortable. His lips soft like marshmallows and rough leaving dark marks along my tan skin.

The car came to a stop. The guys got out and stood by the door,which was weird. Grayson unattached his lips from my neck. He gets out with a huge devil smirk on his lips.
I get out hearing Cameron.

"0h shit." He says shocked.
"What?" I ask.

"Nothing Nova." He says weird be hasn't called me my actual name. 

I see Jack and Grayson talking by the car, both with the same look on their faces.

Wes and Kian are just looking at me.

What is the big problem? I look around confused for a moment but then rolling my eyes and ignoring it.

I make my way inside, walking over the guy laying in the door way passed out.

Everyone looked at me all of sudden they moved out of the way like I'm royalty.

I mean I am a queen but that didn't make it normal.

Like everyone moved what the fuck.

I search for Jazz and Ryan. They where in the back drinking and talking.

This whole departing like the red sea thing was weird because I barley knew anyone here not, it wasn't like I did anything other than walking in the door.

I just shrug it off maybe I'm just overthinking.

"Hey guys."

"Jesus." Jasmine says looking at me with these big eyes.

Ryan just has dumb look on his face.

"What why is everyone acting like psychos?" I yell.

"Nova have you seen yourself." Jasmine says gulping.

"Yes and I look fucking good."

"Look again." She says point to a mirror.

"Okay ouch." I roll my eyes and look around for a mirror, seeing one hanging on the wall I observe myself.

There where a bunch of hickeys forming a cross.

Well that is odd.

"What the hell does this dude have some kind of Jesus kink." I says laughing.

"Um Nova." Jasmine gulps.

"Yeah?"
"You've been marked." the words hit me

"What the fuck." I say.

"What does that mean." I say knowing my brain is to small to concept that.

"In a gang or mob when me have women they don't want anyone taking touching them,they use a form of telling people to stay away which is marking." She says with a worried expression.
"They use it when going out to parties or events ." Ryan says with a drink in his hand.

"And a cross shows a sign that they are property." She says bitting her nail.

"Okay the why is it such a big deal." I say crossing my arms.

"Nova you have to be in a gang to do that." She says.

Well now I know why those pussy's moved.