22-Love

"Principessa please don't give mama a hard time while I'm away." I tell Violet holding her in my arms.

"What did you just say I'm going to raise her half English half Spanish so princesa." Nova says putting things into the baby bag (I'm talking about language not nationality.)

"Oh shush she can be what ever she wants to be. Just not woah Vicky please bebe." I laugh

"Oh god you are scaring me I'm not introducing our daughter to the internet." Nova says with huge eyes.

"Hey Babe you never talk about your dad." I say sitting next to her feeding V.

"Oh a-ah I just never felt the need to. He died when I was five. I do remember him actually I just it hurts to talk about." She says.

"What happened you told me what happened with your mom."

"Well my dad had anger issues but never showed them when I was around or my mom. He had this friend named Antonio and he committed a crime and blamed my dad. No he wasn't sentenced to the death penalty. He lashed out at the jail and the guys killed him. They found him in his cell the next day stabbed with a screwdriver." Nova admits sadly.

"Damn who told you that. God please don't tell me your mom just told you that when you where five."

"No no I found out when I was 17 what really happened from Alex." She says

"I know I might be pushing some boundaries but... would you like to see your brothers?" I ask.

"Really... um I was kind of pushing myself from admitting this but yeah." Nova tells me.

"Okay then tomorrow when I'm off. I'll talk you to see them." I tell her kissing her head.

Then grabbing my gun and walking out the door.
___
Nova's POV

It's been three hours since Gray left. I've just been watching T.V. with Violet most of the time she was just sleeping.

I've been trying to teach her how to crawl. Not working so well.

I just want her to be faster then most babies. I'm getting bored so I'm just gonna go walk on the beach.

(If ya didn't known behind Grayson's house there is a private little beach. Also he lives in jersey still.)

I pick up Violet rapping a blanket around her so she doesn't get cold outside.

Also because it's October.

We go outside looking at the dark sky. It was rainy outside so it was nice and dark. The waves crashing together made it calm.

Before my phone started to ring. Why can't I go back to literally knowing no one.

I place my phone by my ear with Violet on my hip.