20-Beautiful

Ethan and Grayson are talking upstairs right now while I am watching big mouth. It's surprisingly funny as fuck. I mean I'm a twenty year old mom watching a show about teenage puberty.

I'm just waiting for the guys to bring Violet home. Ethan really wants to meet her and I just want to hold her. I haven't let anyone out like this with her.

It kind of terrified me but I know I will have to get used to it. Just like I did with Camron. She needs to get out or she will be stuck in the house her whole life.

Who am I kidding I couldn't even take her to get her shots.

Suddenly the door opens with a bunch of quiet boys meaning Violet was asleep. That's really the only way to make them shut up.

"Hey Nova." Jack whispers with Violet in his car seat. He places her right next to me. I smile looking at my cute little marshmallow.

I unbuckle her then take her out. Putting her onto my chest she breathes softly. I lay down rubbing her back. As I was shushing her I didn't realize how tired I was.

My eyes slowly start closing. As I drift off into a light sleep.

Grayson's POV

I have been talking to Ethan for about an hour now. Man I didn't realize how much I missed him.

The door opens causing me and Ethan to turn our heads. It was the boys they looked really confused. I guess I'll have to explain to them.

"Hey where's Violet?" I Ask turning my chair towards them.

"I gave her to Nova she's passed out on the couch." Jack tells me. "Which one?" I laugh. "Both of them Violet was already asleep when we got here and in the time of five seconds she passed out." Jack says.

I chuckle at how precious Nova is.
"Okay well I'm going to go check on them you guys are okay to go to bed." I say making them nod and spread out.

"Hey Follow me." I say turning around to Ethan.

We got to the living room seeing my babies asleep. Violet was sitting in the middle of Nova's chest. She looked so small next to Nova. Also nova is a the smallest person ever. Seeing this makes me smile. It's okay since only Ethan is in the room.

"I don't want to wake them they are so adorable." Ethan whispers.

"It's okay Nova has to eat she hasn't eaten all day." I say walking over to her side of the couch. I gently kiss her to wake her up.

Her long eyelashes flutter open to see her beautiful hazel eyes. A smile grew on her face. She slowly got up with Violet in her arms.

Violet's big brown eyes opened to me. She started to giggle and it made my world melt. Nova patted her back smiling at her.

Then she stood up with me to be faced with Ethan.

"C-can I hold her?" Ethan asked us. "Yes you can just please be careful." Nova says walking towards him. She placed Violet it Ethan's arms making him grin at her. His eyes are getting watery.

"She's really small." He cried. Nova smiles at the sight of them.

Ethan rocks her a little. It's surprising how well he can hold a baby. Me and Nova move our heads when the door bell goes off.