38-Gone

Nova's POV

When I look in his eyes my heart flutters. His bright shiny teeth glow as his mouth opens upward.

"You ready beautiful?" He ask.

"Duh." I laugh getting up. He puts his hand on my lower back leading us to the living room.

We walk in seeing everyone excited.

"Alright we have a little announcement." Grayson yells.

"Ohhhh she pregnant again yes!" Wes yells making me giggle. "No."

"Another house come on guys." Camron rolls his eyes.

"No!" I yell getting everyone's attention. I look up at Grayson getting his approval. He nods.

"We're getting married!" I yelled showing my ring. Everyone yells clapping and Lea comes up to me with Violet. She was yelling and hugging me.

I laugh smiling at her. Guys congratulate Grayson and then come hug me.

Ethan comes up to me. "We I'm happy to except you into the family sis." He says pulling me into a side hug.

I giggle tightening the hug.

I have some more people that need to be informed.

I grab my phone running to another room.

I quickly look threw my instagram starting a four way call.

Max,Shawn and Alex. They all answer making me smile.

"Hey dandelion!" Shawn says. "Hi Shawy." I smile at them.

"I have some news."

"What?" Alex says.

"I might be engaged." I smile also showing them the ring. Alex doesn't look so happy. Shawn was exalted and max smiles for once.

"Congratulations." (HOLY SHIT AS I WAS TYPING IT POST MALONE CONGRATULATIONS STARED PLAYING. 🌝)

I smile ending the call. Something doesn't feel right though.

I'm happy I really am. I have a man the loves me and I love him back. It's just.

The is one person that should be here. It's isn't the same without her. I've always dreamed of this moment with my mom. She would be so happy. My daddy isn't gonna walk me down the aisle.

He can't drive me to the wedding and hold my hand threw the anxiety. My mom isn't gonna help me get ready and pick out the flowers.

Tears start streaming down my face. How I'm I gonna do this without them.

I fall to the floor struggling to breath.

I can't do this on my own I need my mother. I need my daddy. I'm so scared of letting them go. I don't want to forget them.

"Nova!" I hear him yell.

He comes and pulls me close. It wasn't Grayson I wanted hugging me right now. I wanted my mommy.

Never though a grown women would need their parents so bad.

"It's not right." I cry on his chest.

It really isn't not without them.

"What baby?" He ask confused but caring. Then I remembered I'm not the only person without my parents coming.

Grayson's parents abandoned him. They left him to die alone and scared. He was only 15 when everything went down. I mean none of these guys have family anymore. Jack and Camron met in a foster care. I can't even imagine what Jack feels. His mother killed his dad then herself and he found them. Before that happened he must have dealt with her mental illness. Wes still has to deal with his dad.

We are all hopeless. These people had one job and that one job was to protect them.