SaTzu Shorts Ep. 8 presents Stuck pt. 2

Before you read the part 2, I just want you to know that Seoul, South Korea is 7 hours ahead of Europe. I'm informing all of you about this so that you guys know that I'm not making up the time differences in both countries.

----------

SANA

[8:00 am in Seoul, South Korea; 1:00 am in Rome, Europe]

"Baby... Wake up~"

I woke up with a big smile on my face because of my girlfriend's aegyo voice and I tried to hug for the my love of my life but...

What? Eh? She feels so soft...

I opened my eyes to look at the thing that I'm hugging and instead of Tzuyu's body, it's a white fully pillow that smells like her. I pouted as I remembered something.

"Oh yeah... She's in Rome" I sighed heavily while hugging the pillow tightly and sniffing Tzuyu's scent.

I'm getting crazy even though it's the first day of torture without Tzuyu. First, I heard her sweet and husky voice and now I'm sniffing her pillow like there's no tomorrow.

I grabbed my phone in my bedside table and I saw Tzuyu's message. Her message was like 3 hours ago.

From Daddy Tzu 😍

Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well? We just landed and I feel so jet lag. I already miss you...

5:10 am

My heart aches for Tzuyu's presence right now. Even if we are only dating for a year now, I'm not used to this. Tzuyu and I are probably 5,000 miles apart from each other right now.

Should I call her?

I unconsciously dialed Tzuyu's phone number.

Hmmnn... Hello? Urgh... Sana?

Oh GodJihyo. Her bed voice sounds so fucking good.

Baby? Are you there?

"Y-Yes, Tzu. Sorry if I woke you up..."

I heard some movements in the other line and suddenly she chuckled. She sound so heavenly.

If it's you, then I'm fine with it. Actually, it's good that you called me. I was actually dreaming about you.

"Eh?"

Yeah... Gosh! I know we've been apart for a day now but I'm craving for your clumsy and energetic side...

"Aww, Tzuyu... You're not the only one, baby. I miss you so much too. I'm actually sniffing and hugging your pillow."

You better not dry hump on it, Sana. I'm serious.

I blushed furiously. I suddenly remembered the day that she caught me dry humping using her pillow.

"I-I will not!"

Sana...

"I swear, Chou Tzuyu! Now stop making look like a tomato!"

I heard her chuckle, making me smile.

"What time is it in Rome?"

I heard movements again in the other line.

Hmm... It's 1:30 am already. You're 7 hours ahead of where I am right now...

I slightly panicked because I woke Tzuyu up so early in the morning of Rome and she hasn't have enough sleep.

"Ya, Tzuyu. You better sleep. I have schedules right now. I better go."