SaTzu Shorts Ep. 6 presents Captured

SANA

"So, Sana please... Just please don't flirt with your new professional photographer. Honestly, our company is losing professional photographers just because of you flirting them."

My manager sighed when I nodded and saluted at him while grinning. It depends if she is pretty or kind or someone with a complete package. My mind suddenly imagined my ideal girlfriend but it was interrupted by my manager who's calling my name.

I ran towards him and I noticed that there's a girl standing beside him with her camera hanging on her neck. She so beautiful! Bonus, she's taller than me and I think she has a beautiful body. I hope she's kind but I think it's the opposite because of her cold and stoic expression in her face. But I don't care anymore, I've always wanted a different girl to flirt with.

I wanted to follow what my manager said a while ago but how can I not when this girl is one of the reason why. My eyes formed a heart shape while looking at her.

"Sana! Please be professional, just this once."

I saluted at him once again, "I'll try my best, manager-nim!"

He sighed in disappointment and left me with the photographer, who captured my loyal heart.

"So... I guess you know me now but I'm--" she interrupted me while I'm talking

"Get dressed now, Ms. Minatozaki."

And... She left me. She freaking left me! No one in the world would do this to me. To someone who is named Minatozaki Sana! But I accept her challenge, nothing can stop Minatozaki Sana. Just wait, Ms. Photographer. Just wait...

---

I'm wearing a black two-piece that compliments my white, smooth skin with a white silky robe on top, covering my body.

While walking towards the set, my eyes are roaming. Currently looking for someone, my love of my life.

The sand below my feet is surely warm and the water is so clear. I suddenly want to swim but I have to flirt with my photographer before this day ends because surely after this, I might not see her again.

I was about to shout my manager's name to ask where my photographer is but someone tapped my shoulder and I looked back to see her. My pupils formed heart shapes again while staring at her.

"Let's start." She pointed at the seashore

"We shouldn't take long here. You might get tanned and your manager will scold me for that."

I nodded while grinning at her. She asked me to pose for her and I literally posed for her, only her.

I sat down by the sand and posed. My left leg lying down the sand and I folded my right leg, placing my right arm on my knee. I used my left arm to support me from sitting down. I looked at the camera lens with half-opened eyes and my mouth remained slightly open. Purposely showing my body to her and looking at her seductively.

"Another one, Ms. Minatozaki. You're doing great!"

I pulled down the left sleeve of my robe, showing my left shoulder and she clicked the camera again.

I used my right arm to comb my hair and bit my lips. She clicked her camera again. She continued to capture while I continued to pose. She suddenly put her camera down, staring at me seriously. I blushed.

"H-Hey. What's my next pose?"

"Pose with a playful expression please. But first, let's take a break and we'll continue."

I stood up and dusted off the sand on my butt and legs. I walked towards the set and scanned through my pictures. My photographer is doing a great job.