"All my mistakes are solely drowning me"

CHAPTER 7

TZUYU

"Tzuyu-ya!"

I stopped dancing in front of the mirror and paused the music to face Momo unnie who entered the practice room without knocking.

"I knocked, okay? The song was just loud. Chill. Anyways... What happened to you and Sana?"

I blushed when I remembered what happened a week ago. I instantly grabbed my towel to wipe my sweat so that Momo unnie won't see my red face.

"Is she avoiding you? Also, Dahyun is always beside Sana. I can't get close to her."

"Uhh... Yes. Yes, she is avoiding me."

Momo unnie tilted her head to the side, "Eh? Why?"

I scratched my nape, "I uhh... Something happened to us and..."

"And?"

Momo unnie is so innocent. I'm practically saying the answer to her through my eyes but she doesn't get it. I sighed.

"...And we got in a heated situation. We ended up taking each other's virginity."

"What?! You had se--?!"

I closed my eyes tightly and quickly covered her mouth to stop her from talking, "Ya, unnie. Don't be too loud..."

She harshly removed my hand from her mouth, "Dahyun is also avoiding me though. But... Does she know what happened to you and to her girlfriend?"

I slowly opened my eyes. Panic and guilt brushed over my face, "I-I actually don't know, unnie..."

She sighed heavily and we went silent. After a few minutes, she suddenly smack me in the back of my head. I gently rubbed the area that Momo unnie hit.

"What was that for?"

"For being an idiot. You should have waited for me. I already confessed to Dahyun and I think she is confused right now."

I remained silent. What if Dahyun chooses Sana over Momo? I think Sana is mad at me right now. I tried texting her these past few days but she doesn't even reply.

I sighed, "Yeah but what if Dahyun unnie chooses Sana over you?"

She frowned, "Dahyun being my best friend is already surreal. Dahyun barely does anything but she always takes my breathe away. I know she's worth it. If I have to risk something that is precious to me, then I won't hesitate to risk for Dahyun."

She tapped my shoulders and smiled at me, "Your childhood love for Sana isn't that weak right?"

"Then should I tell her?"

"It's your choice. I know your mistakes of acting in front of Sana in the past is haunting you. I mean, who wouldn't right? Sana committed suicide because of 'Sally' and 'TzuYoda'."

"Where should I start, unnie?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe start from 'TzuYoda'. I'm still thinking about how you were able to split your personalities into three."

After what she said, she left me inside the practice room. I stared at myself in the mirror.

I maybe strong in the outside but in the inside I have my own storm that is slowly destroying me, making me weak.

I need my sunshine.

---

DAHYUN

We are here in Sana's house and currently  sittung beside each other in her bed.

Her bed...