SaTzu Shorts Ep. 9 presents Rewrite the Stars

I really loved The Greatest Showman and I was inspired by the song that was sang by Zac Efron and Zendaya. Anyways, I'll keep this short so you can read this last episode.

----------

SANA

"Sana! Your prince charming is here." Mina whispered and pointed at a direction where Mark is

I elbowed her, "He's not my prince charming, Mina. You know that I already like someone."

"Shush! He's coming. I will just go to my next subject. Ciao~" Mina giggled and ran away

Note to self: Kill Myoui Mina.

"Hi, Sana." Mark smiled handsomely at me but I don't feel anything special towards him

I sighed heavily, "Hey, Mark. Anyways, I better go or else I'll be late for my next class."

I was just lying. I still have an hour for the next class.

I was about to walk away from him but he held my wrist, "U-Uhm... Before you go, can I ask you something?"

I looked at him with a straight face, "You're already asking. Come on, Mark! I have to go."

"Ok but spare me time for a second. Please?"

I sighed heavily and pulled my wrist away. He was about to say something but someone grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away from Mark. He only looked at me, shocked with his mouth wide open.

When we turned left, she stopped pulling me and released her grip on my wrist. I looked up and saw my other Japanese friend with a tall girl beside her that makes my heart skip a beat.

"Thanks, Momo. I owe you one."

"It's okay, Tzuyu. I hate math anyway. I'd rather not attend and listen to that lazy bastard."

Tzuyu nodded and held my hand which made my heart jump and I blushed furiously.

"Okay. By the way, Dahyun unnie is waiting at the garden." Tzuyu grinned

"Thanks, Tzuyu. You're the best!"

After what Momo said, she immediately ran to the garden.

Tzuyu suddenly faced me and stared at my eyes, "Did he do something to you? Was his grip on your wrist too tight? Is he too pushy?"

I laughed and placed my index finger on her lips. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"I'm fine, Tzu."

She kissed my index finger and then she held my hand to kiss my hand. My heart suddenly starts to beat fast that I feel like I'm going to die in happiness.

"That's good. I'm happy if my princess is happy."

She is still courting me for a year now and evey day I keep on falling for her harder.

"Tzu?"

"Hmm?"

"Try asking me now."

Her eyes widened and she started to sweat, "U-uhm... Sana?"

I giggled because she looks so nervous right now and she is cute. I suddenly remembered that she's younger than me.