Chapter 23

Pattie's POV

I look at the clock and it's 2:38 in the afternoon.

I decided to make Justin and Adriana cookies cause I know it's their favorite.

I started pouring the ingredients in a bowl like sugar,butter, flour, vanilla extract , etc.

then I started mixing the ingredients until it's a dough.

I started pouring chocolate chips and mix it with my hands.

then I grab a tray and and scoop a dough using a scooper and put it in the oven, then wait until it's baked.

just few minutes (I don't know how to bake a cookie so...yeah ✌) the cookies are baked I grab a plate and put all the cookies in it.

I walk to the living room to call the lovebirds.

When I reach the living room I saw them sleeping in the couch.

"lovebirds wake up" I said smiling shaking the two of them slightly.

Adri slowly opens her eyes and I smiled at her.

"there are some cookies I made in the kitchen" I told Adri then she nods.

I walk back to the kitchen and just wait for them...

Adriana's POV

I felt someone shaking me, so I open my eyes to find out who is it, and it's just Pattie

when she saw me open my eyes she smiled at me and said "there are some cookies I made in the kitchen" then I nodded and Pattie walk out.

I sat properly and started to wake Justin up.

"Justin, Justin wake up" I said shaking him slightly then he groans and opens his eyes

"wake up, your mom made cookies for us, lets go" I said smiling.

Justin again closes his eyes getting back to sleep.

"Justin, let's go" I said standing up and pulling him off the couch but he's to heavy "Justin!" I yell but not that loud still pulling him off the couch but I lost my balance then fall, now I'm on top of him.

He opens his eyes and stared at my eyes smiling.

then he wrapped his arms around my body and again...closed his eyes...ugh!

"Justin please" I whisper-yell "give me a kiss first" he said still his eyes close "no" I reply "then I won't get up and let you go" he said.

I have no choice, I rolled my eyes and kissed him softly in the lips, then I can feel him smiling so I smile too.

we pulled away and he let go off me and opened his eyes standing up.

we both walk towards the kitchen and I saw Pattie  in the counter facing her phone, then looked at us

"what took the both of you so long?" she ask "Justin is too lazy to get up" I said looking at Justin then he chuckles.

we both went to the counter and grab cookies...yum!

"yum" I said with my eyes close "I know right" I heard Justin said then we both chuckle...

"I'll leave the two of you here, I ate the half of it so enjoy the other half" Pattie said smiling then we both nodded.

then while I am enjoying the cookies I heard a click.

I looked at Justin and he is smiling in his phone

"you look cute" Justin said showing me the picture he took earlier "no, I'm not" I argued "yes you are" he argued back "whatever" I said continuing to enjoy the cookies...