Chapter 29

Adriana's POV

it's been past 2 weeks since we flew here to Paris, and it's been past 2 weeks since chaz keep me company.

today chaz and me decided to just stay here at the apartment to chill and watch movies.

"chaz" I yell while I'm in my room trying to find some PJ's, "yes?" he yell back "go find a movie I'll just go change clothes" I yell "alright" he said.

I found some PJ's in my luggage and change.

I put my hair in a messy bun and ran out of the bedroom to the living room and throw myself in the couch next to chaz.

"so what movie did you pic?" I ask "The nun" chaz smirked then I furrow my eyebrows " I hate you" I reply throwing the pillow I am holding "please" chaz pouted his lower lip "nope" I said not looking at him "please Adri, please, after this you can pick the next movie we'll be watching" chaz said I roll my eyes "fine, I'll just get a blanket" I said standing up and walking towards the my room.

I walk back to the living room holding a blanket, and sit in the couch with chaz.

The movie started and I'm screaming and hiding under the blanket all the time, I'm telling you this movie is so scary, I'll never watch this movie ever again.

once the movie ended I looked at the t.v and breathed heavily, "that's scary" I said then I heard chaz laughing so I looked at him and furrow my eyebrows "why are you laughing?" I ask "you're so scared" he said in between his laughs "it's not funny" I reply "okay okay" he said ending his laugh.

"okay, I'll pick the next movie " I said looking for movies in the
t.v screen.

"aha" I said as I found a perfect movie, I picked the movie 'The greatest showman'

I smirked at chaz and he said "that's boring" then he stands up in the couch walking out of the living room and to the balcony but I stop him.

"don't you want to watch it?" I ask then he turns around to face me and shook his head "why?" I ask "I just told you that is boring" he said pointing at the t.v "okay fine, I guess I'm just the only one who's gonna watch here" I reply then he rolls his eyes and said "fine" I smiled widely

"thank you chazzy" I said "what, what kind of name is that?" he ask "what, it's cute" I reply smiling and he smiled back.

the movie started...

then when I heard the song rewrite the stars I started singing Zac's part

"what if we rewrite the stars, say you were made to be mine, nothing could keep us apart, you'd be the one I was meant to find, it's up to you and it's up t-" I sang but then stop because I can see chaz looking at me at the corner of my eyes.

I look at him and I made a confuse face "what keep singing" he said "why are you looking?" I ask "I like your voice" he said smiling "thank you" I smiled back.

I look back to the screen again and continue to sing.

I grab the Ice cream and the spoon in the coffee table and started eating.

chaz looked at me again and I said "what, you're looking at me again?" I ask "that Ice cream is not just for you" he said pointing at the ice cream I'm holding, then he quickly steal the Ice cream from my hand.

my mouth turns to "o" shape, then he ran to the kitchen to grab a spoon.

I look at him and he grab a scoop of Ice cream and put it in his mouth, he's trying to tease me.

"Chaz Somers, come here" I said standing up and try to chase him, we are running around the counter and I can't even  reach him

"no, I won't Adriana Marie presley" He said still running, then suddenly he stops and puts the ice cream in the counter.

"you tired?" I ask teasing him "yea" he said catching his breath.

I grab the Ice cream and we both sat on the couch continuing to the movie...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

guys please comment some opinions on this story so I can know if my story is bad or nah.

-yana≧ω≦