Chapter 24

Pattie's POV

While I'm in my bedroom watching t.v, I heard my phone ring so I open it and Jessica's name appears.

I swipe to answer the call.

*Phone call*

me: hi jessica
Jessi: Hi pattie, uhm can you please tell Adri that she needs to go home early
me: sure
Jessi: thank you, bye
me:bye

then she hang up the phone and I walk downstairs to the kitchen.

When I walk towards the kitchen I saw Justin and Adri running around the counter table.

"uhm may I excuse Adri?" I ask then Justin nods, then Adri walks towards me.

"your mom said that you need to get back home early" I told her "did she told you why?" she ask "no, but I think you need to get back" I reply " sure, sure" she said smiling.

Justin's POV

While I'm eating cookies I upload the picture I took earlier and when I finished my cookie I put my hand in the plate to grab more but I grab none so I look at Adri and she widen her eyes.

She's about to put it in her mouth but I stood up and she starts running so I chase her

while I'm chasing Adri to steal the cookie she has my mom interrupt us.

"uhm, may I excuse Adri?" she ask then I nodded.

Adri walk closer to mom and they started talking, then Adri walk towrds me and said

"uhm justin, my mom told me to
go back home early" she said "sure, I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I reply then she smiled and kissed me in the cheek before leaving the house.

Adriana's POV

I wonder why mom told me that, like what is wrong I'm enjoying at Justin's place?

I reach the house and went inside.

"mom I'm home" I yell putting my bag down the couch, but then she didn't answer "mom. where are you?" I yell once more but she didn't answer again.

I decided to walk upstairs and enter her room.

I saw her packing some clothes and some things that gets me confuse.

"mom where are you going?" I ask her then she looked at me "sweetie you need to pack for tomorrow" she reply getting me more confuse

"what?!? where are we going" I ask "paris" she said "but it's on march 9, it's only february 28 mom" I told her "Ms. silvia moved it earlier which is tomorrow" she explained "the heck mom, why?" I ask a little louder "sweetie watch your language" mom said "tell me why?" I ask "because Ms. silvia said" she replied

"mom I'm serious" I said getting a little piss "she said if we fly tomorrow, I'll work there for only 2 months, but if we fly on march 9, I'll work there for 3 months" she explained "but mom-" I said but she cut me off

"no buts, now go pack" she said pointing at the door "bu-"
"heard what I said?" she ask then I nodded before leaving her room.

I enter my room and walk in my closet to grab my luggage and put clothes and other things.

Justin suddenly pops up in my head, he didn't know I'll be going tomorrow...ugh!

I don't know if I'll tell him. alright I'll not, I think it's the best for him because I don't want him to think to much and to stress to much.

I already finished packing and hed to the bathroom to get ready for bed.