Chapter 25

Adriana's POV

"sweetie, get up we need to get ready" I heard my mom said shaking me lightly.

I groan and said "okay okay" Then my mom walk out of the room and I get up checking my clock...it's only 5:32 in the morning.

I walk out of the room amd knocked on my mom's room.

"come in" I heard her yell, then I enter her room and saw her making her make up and dressed up already.

"what time is our flight?" I ask rubbing my eyes "8:56 am" she reply then I nod and leave the room to get ready.

I choose a cloth to wear.

after I chose, I get my towel and enter the bathroom to take a quick shower.

after taking a bath I wear the clothes i chose earlier (picture below)

then I just put a light make up, let my hair fall freely and grab my purse and luggage

then I just put a light make up, let my hair fall freely and grab my purse and luggage. yes, I'll only bring one luggage because it fits all the clothes i brought.

I walk downstairs with my luggage and I can say that it took me minutes to reach the first floor because my luggage is heavy.

"let's go?" mom ask "yea, I guess" I reply in a low voice with my head down "sweetie I'm sorry, but we need to do this" she said "it's okay mom, I know you need to work for the two of us" I said looking at her then she nods.

We enter the car and drove off to airport.

Justin's POV

I opened my eyes and check the clock. it's only 7:44 in the morning...woah I woke up early.

I walk downstairs seeing my mom in the living room watching t.v

"mom why so early?" I ask smiling, walking towards her, "Jessica called me then after that I can't sleep so I decided to watch t.v" she reply "why did she called you?" I ask sitting beside her "Adri and her will be flying to paris today" She reply.

I got confuse "what time is their flight?" I ask looking at her confuse "she said 7:58 they'll be entering the plain" she reply "mom I need to see Adri before she leaves" I told her "what? Justin-" she said but I cut her off "no mom let's go, I need to see her " I said then she just nodded.

she grab her phone and the key of the car.

we enter the car and drove as fast as she can.

as we enter the airport I ran and ran until I found Adri and her mom.

"Adri" I yell then she turns around and saw me

Adriana's POV

"Adri" I heard a familiar voice yell, so I turn around and saw Justin.

I ran towards him and ask "Justin what are you doi-" but he cut me off by hugging me tight "I'll miss you" he said and he sounded like he's crying. I pull away from the hug and seeing him crying.

"hey don't cry, I'll not stay there  long" I said wiping his tears away "do you think 3 months isn't long?" he ask "hey, mom said that we'll only stay there for 2 months" I reply then he just nodded and hug me again and I hug back.

"Adri, we need to go" I heard mom say then I look at her but still hugging Justin, then I look at Justin "I need to go" I said pulling away from the hug.

"I'll miss you" he said "I'll miss you too" I reply, then he lean in and attached his lips on mine.

after a 20 second kiss, mom spoke again "Adri, we need to go" then I look at justin wiping his tears "shh, I'll have to go please don't cry" I said then he nods I let go of him and walk our way to the entrance of the airplane.

I look back at him and he smiled waving at me and mouthed 'I love you' then I also mouthed 'I love you too' then look away.