Chapter 22

Adriana's POV

when I reach at Pattie's place I ring the doorbell and wait until someone opens it.

then no one opens so I press the doorbell once more. then finally the door opens revealing Pattie.

"hi Adri, didn't expect you're coming" she said "oh, did Justin told you?" I ask "no, come in" she replied smiling then I said thank you.

"Justin's in the living room" pattie said "thank you" I smiled before walking towards the living room.

I saw justin eating a vegetable salad while reading a book. Then I cover his eyes not saying any words.

"mom please I'm reading" he said, then I smiled and then I removed my hand in his eyes.

he look up at me and smiled, standing up ready to hug me, "hi" i said smiling "hi" he replied

we pulled away and sit at the couch, then Justin continues to read and and eat his salad.

"don't want to talk to me?" I ask then he looks at me "of course I want" then he closed the book, and put it the coffee table.

"so what do you want to talk about?" he ask "your mom told me something yesterday" I said smiling "what is it?" he ask "she told me you had a crush on me since 4th grade" I reply smiling.

his eyes went wide and said "she told you that, seriously?" then I nod chuckling "oh gosh" he said "what's wrong about it?" I ask "I've kept that secret for years" he said then we both laugh.

then suddenly I remeber about the ticket I saw in the hospital.

"oh and justin?" I ask "yes?" he ask "when your at the hospital I saw two tickets to San Francisco and your mom told me that it's a ticket for us two" I explained "oh, we are suppose to fly to San Francisco if none of this happen because I know you love that country" he said "I'm sorry" he added.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and ask "why are you sorry?" "because I have cancer that's why we can't" he said with his head down then I put my hands on both of his cheeks and lifted his head.

"hey, I understand that, we can do that in another time" I said looking straight to his eyes and hug him.

"but justin I need to tell you something" I said while I remove my hands on his cheeks and play with my fingers "what is it?" he ask "mom will be going to paris soon with...m-me" I said "when? and how long?" he ask "on march 9, 3 months" I reply.

I slowly looked in his eyes and he hug me "I'm gonna miss you Justin" I said tearing up "shh don't cry, we still have more time to spend before you leave" he said looking into my eyes, and kissed my forehead.

"wait I'll turn on the t.v" I said standing up and walking towards the t.v and turning it on

I got back to the couch beside Justin and grab the remote to put it in nickelodeon, when the chanel pops up we saw spongebob

"SPONGEBOB" we both yell then look at each other laughing.

then we both sat there in silence watching.

while watching, I felt my eyes getting a little heavy, so I lay my head on Justin's shoulder and close my eyes.

Justin's POV

While me and Adri are watching spongebob I felt Adri lay in my shoulder and closed her eyes.

I turn off the t.v and rest my head on Adri's head and closed my eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

just tell me if you don't love the story so I can stop 😊

-yana ≧ω≦