Chapter 52

Adriana's POV

when me and Justin are both done eating our dinner, we head upstairs and I decided to sleep on one of the guest rooms we have but I was stopped by Justin holding my wrist and turn me around.

"are you gonna sleep on one of the guest rooms?" he ask then I sigh and nodded.

"no, I'll go sleep to the guest room you go to our room" he replied then I look at him "you sure?" I ask

"yea, I'll be fine, goodnight" he said and placed a kiss on my forehead and I wish that he didn't notice that I flinch a little.

I fake smiled and went in our room.

I head to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and change in pjs before laying on bed.

I lay down the bed and look at the plain silver ceiling.

I can't sleep and I need Justin by my side right now, but I can't, I need space and he knows that, and he also respect my decisions.

ugh I want to hug him so tight right now, but what Justin did earlier keep spinning in my head and it annoys me so much.

I don't know how to handle  all of this, not hugging my Justin, kissing him and not cuddling with him.

I can't I need him right now, and I think I should forgive him, that girl will never come back to him, right? let's just hope, I wish Justin isn't cheating on me.

I got up from bed and head to where Justin is sleeping.

I am now infront of the bedroom and I'm so nervous to open it

here goes nothing...

I turn the door nob and swing the door, I saw him laying in bed already asleep.

I walk towards him and hug him tight while on top of him.

he opened his eyes and look at me and I look back at him, I was lost in his hazel eyes and I can't do anything but to kiss him passionately.

he was shocked at first but it didn't took him long to kiss back, sparks are all over me and butterflies are all living in my stomach.

we pulled away and he smile "I'm sorry" I said softly "why are you sorry? I was the one supposed to be sorry" he replied

"I know it hurts you so much when I told you I need some space" I said then he nodded "I'm sorry too babe, I'll never do that again, I promise, you're my only love" he replied

"I love you" he said then I smile "I love you too babe" I replied then we give each other a quick peck before I get up on top of him.

"let's go back to our room, I'm tired" I added then he chuckles.

we walk back to our room and sleep peacefully while our arms are wrapped around each other.

I felt my body being shook by someone, I open my eyes and wait until my vision are completely clear

I saw Justin leaned in me and looking at me "wake up my princess" he said softly and I can't help but smile

"I'm awake my prince" I replied then he let out a chuckle

"so we're being cheesy now?" he ask smiling "I don't know,maybe" I shrug and chuckle.

he smirk and kissed my lips, and I kissed back, suddenly he is licking my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't allow him just to tease him.

he pulled away and and glared at me then I chuckle "what?" I ask

he didn't respond instead he kiss my neck and he founds my sweet spot and I let out a small moan.

"Justin, not this time" I said and he looked at me "bu-" he replied but I cut him off.

"babe, please I'm not ready" I said and he sigh before nodding "I'm sorry, it's okay I'll give you time" he replied then I smiled

"let's go, I know you're already hungry that's why you woke me up" I said then he let out a giggle.

we got up from bed and head to the kitchen.

I grab two eggs and bacon on the fridge and start to cook while Justin is in front of me, ready ready to watch me cook.

"are you just gonna watch me cook?" I ask chuckling "yup, think so I don't even know how to cook"He replied.

"come here, I'll teach you...again" I said emphasizing the word 'again'

he walk beside me "so just do this and you're ready to go" I said showing him how to cook the egg

then he nodded "do it" I said while stepping aside so Justin can take my place.

I watch him until I saw that he is doing it right and i grin "Justin, you are doing it right" I said suprisingly "I'm not surprise, I know that I'm doing it right" he smirk and I laugh

"go cook the other two eggs and I'll cook the bacons" I said then he nodded still focusing on the egg.

I grab another pan and start cooking the bacons.

—–—–—

"alright, we're done let's put it in the dining table and let's see if you did a great job" I said then he nodded.

he puts all the foods while I grab the plates and the fork and spoon.

"alright, let's see" I said "oh stop, I know I did a great job"he replied smirking and I chuckle.

I slice an egg and put it in my mouth.

my eyes widen, wow! this is so good, more good than mine.

"woah, Justin you did much great job than I expected" I said slicing another egg "see, told ya" he replied then we both chuckle and enjoy out meal.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

sorry I didn't continue the scene, you know that scene cause I don't write things like that I'm sorry