Chapter 39

*few days later*

Justin's POV

today is a special day for me because I will bring Adri on a date later at the beach and It's our 2nd date, I will be going to ask her if she could be my date for the prom tomorrow, I also bought the dress she can't stop staring at the last few days.

I went in my bathroom and start to take a bath.

after like 10 minute shower I put on a white v neck t shirt together with black pants and my black supra.

I grab my phone and the paper bag that has the dress inside it.

I walk down the stairs and say goodbye to mom before leaving the house.

I went in my car and drove off to Adri's place.

I park my car in front of their house and turn on the hazard.

I walk towards the door and ring the doorbell.

the door opens revealing Jessica, I smiled and she smiled back.

"good morning Jessica,can you give this to Adri and please tell her to wear it later" I said "okay, sweetie" she replied then I gave her the paper bag.

"I'll go, I have some stuffs to do" I said then she nodded.

she closed the door then I went back to my car then drove off to the beach to fix the date.

Adriana's POV

I woke up by my mom shaking me to wake me up.

I open my eyes slowly then she smiled.

"Adri, Justin gave this to you and he told me that you need to wear it later" she said giving me a white paper bag.

"what's this for?" I ask "he didn't told me but he said to wear it later" she replied then I nodded and smiled at her

she leaves the room then I open the paper bag revealing a letter.

I opened it then it says:

Morning beautiful, hope you like the dress, wear it later I'll pick you up at 6. stay beautiful babe, love you♡

-Justin ;)

I smiled and look at the dress.

OH MY GOSH...you're kidding me

this is the dress I can't stop staring at the last few days when we window shop

I'm so excited to where Justin will take me.

I check the time it's 2:34 in the afternoon.

it's already 5:10 in the evening and I need to start getting ready

I grab my towel and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

after like 15 minute shower, I blow dry my hair and do my makeup.

after that I put on the dress Justin bought (picture in Chapter 38)

I then slid on my white heels and grab my clutch purse.

the doorbell suddenly rang.

I went down the stairs and say goodbye to mom before opening the door.

I opened the door revealing my handsome Justin.

Justin's POV

the door opens and Adri pops up, my jaw drops seeing her with the dress I bought.

she smirk "close that mouth of yours, you may catch flies" she said then I chuckle

I wrapped my arms around her waist "you look beautiful babe" I whisper in her ear  "thanks, you don't look bad yourself" she replied then smiled.

I grab her hand then we both went in the car then drove off.

"where are we going?" she ask "it's a surprise" I replied

"Justin, I hate surprises and you know that" she said, I grab her hand and kissed it "you'll love this one babe" I replied

we reach the beach and I told her to put a blindfold.

"Adri, please wear this before we walk out" I said then she grabbed it "okay.." she replied

"I'll help you" I said grabbing the blindfold, I wrapped it around her head then tie the end.

"stay here" I said "Justin where are you going?" she ask a bit scared "chill babe, I'll open the door for you then I'll help you" I replied then she nodded.

I open my door then walk to the other side to open Adri's.

I opened her door "hold my hand" I said then she holds my hand.

I helped her stand up from her seat, we walk then she gasp when she stepped on the sand.

"chill" I said then she nodded.

we reach the table then I told her "you can put the blindfold off" I said.