Chapter 50

*couple days later*

Adriana's POV

"babe, I'm just going somewhere with Chaz and ryan" I heard Justin yell walking down the stairs

he walk towards me "I'll be back by 6" he said softly then kissed my forehead.

"stay safe, don't make stupid things" I replied then he nodded "bye" he said then gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I head to our bedroom and decided to call mom, I haven't talk to her since we moved in.

I call her on skype and suddenly her face pop up

"hey mom"

""hey sweetie, how's staying with Justin?"

"so far it's good, he's out with his friend today, can I visit?"

"yea, you're free to visit everyday, no need for my permission"

"thanks mom, I'll be there, for now goodbye"

"yea, bye sweetie"

I smile before ending the video chat.

I got up from bed and start to choose.

I went for white tank top with grey cardigan, my bblack skinny jeans and my addidas sneakers.

I went in my vanity and put a little makeup and let my hair fall freely.

I went outside the house and lock it, then I went in my car and drove off to mom's place

"oh shit" I mumble while driving of the thought that I forgot to text Justin.

I park at the drive way and ring the doorbell.

the door opens and saw my mom

"hi mom" I said then hug her tight "I miss you sweetie" she said "me too" I replied and pull away from the hug.

I walk in the house and we both went in the kitchen

"so, having fun staying with Justin?" she ask while preparing me a cup of tea.

"yea, but now he's out with his friends" I rpelied "where are they going?" she ask "not sure, but I think they're going to a club" I replied then mom nodded.

mom gave me the tea and I sip some.

we talk about random stuffs and laughed so hard until it's time for me to leave.

I look at the clock and it's already 6:30, I'm sure Justin is already home.

"uhm mom, I'll be going, I'm sure Justin is already home" I said then she nodded, I peck her cheek and leave the house.

I went in my car and drove off to the house.

—–—–—

I park the car in the drive way and turn the door nob, surprisingly it's unlock.

I swung the door open "babe I'm ho-" I yell but I cut myself off by seeing Justin making out with another girl in the couch.

a tear slip down my cheek and Justin look at me, I turn around and walk to my car but Justin held my wrist

"what do you want?" I shout at him "Adri, it's not what it loo-"

"no, it looks like that, don't make me stupid cause I saw it with my own eyes" I said angrily "who's that girl?" I ask

"I'm drunk and-" "your drunk? you didn't even looked like your drunk" I cut him off

"babe I'm sorry I did a mistake" he said then I rose my eyebrow

"don't worry I did much bigger mistake than yours" I said then he looked at me "what is it?" he ask

"trusted you while you're at the club, not physically mistake but much worse" I replied "I'm sorry please forgive me, are you gonna break up with me?" he ask with worried eyes.

I ignore him and went in the house where the girl is, then I walk towards her and slap her hard and she held her cheek because of the pain.

she's wearing a pencil skirt with a white camisole that shows her cleavage and it's tick in her skirt.

I promise you it disgusted me

"what do you think you're doing with my fiancé?" I ask angrily "n-nothing" she replied

"nothing? do you think making out with him is nothing?!" I shouted then she gasp "look" I said and grab her hair to look at me

"if I ever caught you with him again, I'm gonna hit you, that slap is just a warm up" I said and she nodded nervously

I let go of her hair and she ran out of the house.

"hey are you gonna break up with me?" Justin ask "no, I'm not..." I replied and his face lit up

"but I need some space" I finsihed my sentence then his face turns upset again, I walk towards my car but Jistin geld my wrsit again "let me go" I said snatching my hand but failed.

"Adri, stay with me please" Justin pleaded "no Justin I can't, I need some space please" I replied then went in my car.

I look at him one last time and I saw a tear slip down his cheek, then I drove off back to mom's place.

Justin's POV

ugh, why did I do that? I'm such a stupid fiancé

I can't believe I did that to Adri, I love her, I didn't think first before I make out with that stranger but I promise that I was drunk.

I'm starting to ask myself, what if she didn't go back?, and where is she going?

"trusted you while you're at the club"

that words that came from Adri's mouth keep spinning in my head

I hate myself, i hate what I did, I'm so stupid!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

uh oh...😯

when do you think Adri will come back?