Chapter 45

Adriana's POV

"Adri wake up" I heard Justin waking me up, I slowly open my eyes and saw him smiling

"it's beach time" he whisper then I smiled "I'll be going to take a shower then after me ypu go okay, your mom is also getting ready so do Chaz" he said then I just nodded.

he grab his towel and walk inside the bathroom.

after like 10 minutes he went out the bathroom, while his towel is wrapped around his waist.

I choose my clothes in my closet. after choosing I grab my towel and went in the bathroom.

I slip off all my clothing and head inside the shower.

after taking a shower I wrapped the towel in my hair while the other one wrapped around my body.

I went out the bathroom seeing Justin's already dressed.

I put lotion all in my arms and legs then put on my outfit (pic above)

I then went in my vanity and started doing my hair, I will not put makeup.

after doing my hair, I grab my backpack and put some clothes and my lotion and purfume.

"done?" Justin ask then I nodded.
we both went down the stairs seeing Chaz,mom and Cait

"ready?" mom ask then we all nodded.

we all went in the car, mom's driving while Chaz is at the passenger seat and three of us are at the back.

first we drove off to Justin's house for Pattie.

when we reach Pattie's house, mom honk to signal Pattie that we are already arrived.

Pattie walk out of the house and lock it.

"Chaz get in here, mom's gonna be there" Justin said then Chaz nodded.

Chaz went out of the car and transfer to the back beside Cait who is beside the window.

Pattie went in the passenger seat and mom ask "ready guys?" then we all smiled "ready!" we screamed.

the ride was so silent and its very awkward, I decided to plug my earphones in my phone and just listen to music.

I rested my head on Justin's shoulder and he put his at the top of mine.

suddenly I felt my eyes getting heavy so I closed it and fell asleep.

"Adri" I heard Jsutin whisper in my ear, I slowly open my eyes and look at him "we're here babe" he said smiling.

then I rub my eyes and went out of the car with Justin and grab our bags in the trunk of the car.

"where's the others?" I ask "they're already there" he replied pointing at them sitting in a towel

we started walking towards them, "how lng is the ride?" I ask "2 hours, I guess" justin replied

"look they're here" Chaz yelled to Pattie and Cait.

they both look around and walk towards us.

we put down all our bags and and sat on the towel.

"so..who plan all of this?" Pattie ask "me" Justin smiles "ye-" I replied but Cait cut me off by pulling me close to the water

"what the?!" I ask "let's take a picture, Justin can you take us a picture?" Caitlin yelled then Jsutin looked at us and walk towards us with a camera.

"okay pose like this" Cait said then she posed, we both raise our hands and make a peace sign.

"1...2...3..." Justin said then click the shutter button.