Chapter 27

Adriana's POV

As I finished my drink, I threw it in the trash can and walk out of starbucks.

I went inside the apartment and got inside the elevator to 3rd storey.

I stood in front of our room and unlock the door.

As I went inside the room I saw my mom in the dining table talking to ms. silvia who is sipping a coffee.

I don't want to interrupt them so I just walk towards my room but my mom stopped me

"Adri" I heard my mom said so I turn around to face her "yes mom?" I ask "come here" she said, I walk towards them and sit

"what is it?" I ask looking at mom "so I know that we flew here for my work and I know you'll be alone here whenever I'm at work." she explained "and?" I ask "Ms. Silvia told me he has a brother and he can keep you company while we are at work" she said "okay? when can I meet him?" I ask "tomorrow before we head to work" she reply, then I nodded before leaving the two of them.

I went inside my room and rest my body on the bed.

I suddenly fell into a deep sleep until I heard mom waking me up

"sweetie wake up" I heard mom said "hmn" I said with a raspy voice "hey dinners ready" she said "okay okay" I said getting up on my bed and we both head to the dining table.

"are you excited tomorrow?" she ask then I gave her a confuse face "excited for what?" I ask "you'll never be alone while I'm at work tomorrow, aren't you excited?" she ask "nah" I said "why? he'll keep you company" she said " mom I don't even know him, what if he do something bad to me " I said "he'll never do anything to you" she said "and how did you know?" I ask "talk to him tomorrow, get to know each other" she reply "whatever" I said continuing to eat.

I woke up by my mom waking me up.

"sweetie, get up ms. silvia and her brother is waiting outside" mom said "okay okay go ahead I'll just fix myself" I reply rubbing my eyes and getting up to head to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth, wash my face and tie my hair into a messy bun before I head outside my room.

I head outside to the living room and I saw ms. Silvia talking to mom.

"oh goodmorning sweetie" mom said then a boy suddenly turns around to face me and my eyes widen seeing...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cliff hanger...who do you think ms. Silvia's brother is? did Adri know him? leave a comment if you want to guess..

and sorry for the short chapter heheh😅

-yana ≧ω≦