The Amusement Park

Hello guys it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you reunited with the twins, The harsh sounding Devola and light spoken Popola, who you haven't seen in almost 7000 years. And with what happened 2B might be getting a little jealous.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

After the whole thing with Devola and Popola, Me, 2B and 9S started walking out the exit of the resistance camp and started walking down the grassy hill near the water. 9S then got a call from 21O probably about a new mission.

"Operator to 9S" I hear 21O say from 9S' pod.

"This is 9S, Go ahead" 9S says.

"I have a incoming message for H1, 2B and 9S from the commander" 21O says.

"You can just call me (Y/n)" I tell 21O.

"As you wish. Now then, initiating play back" 21O says and the recording starts.

"(Y/n), 2B, 9S.We've lost contact with several YoRHa units that were on their way to the surface. Their black boxes are online, so we presume they're still alive. We've tracked the location of their signals, so I need all YoRHa units on the surface to head over and investigate" The commander says.

"End transmission" 21O says as the channel closed.

"Coordinates of black box signals have been marked on your map" Pod says.

"Looks like somewhere new" I say while looking at the map.

"Let's go" 2B orders.

We start walking towards the coordinates. As we passed a broken down overpass 2 rooks and 4 hoppers jumped out in front of us. 2B took out her large sword with her right hand and sliced down on a rook then used her left hand to throw her light sword at a hopper and getting it in its core. I go to attack the other rook with my light sword as 9S focused on the other hoppers. In the end I took out 1 rook, 9S took out 1 hopper and 2B took out 1 rook and 3 hoppers.

"Is there something wrong 2B?" I ask.

"No there isn't" 2B states and continues walking.

Me and 9S followed 2B until we found that our path way to our destination was blocked off. We then see a open manhole that lead down.

"Looks like our only way is underground" 9S says.

I nod then got on the ladder that led down and slide to the bottom of the ladder. 2B and 9S followed me, we started walking through the sewer that for some odd reason smelled almost perfectly fine. 2B started walking ahead of us again as we walked on the sidewalk in the sewer.

We found the ladder on the other side and I see a hole through some rubble by the ladder.

"Hey guys, I'll meet you guys up there. I just found something interesting" I say.

"Don't take long, and be careful" 2B says.

"Okay 2B" I tell her.

I then walked through the hole in the rubble to find a small tunel before leading to a ladder that went up. I climbed up the ladder and got to the top, I looked around to see a patch of grass and a huge tree with a hollowed out trunk. I see something in the hollowed out trunk so I started walking towards it. Inside the hollow trunk was a spear that was silver and and black, it reminded me of the weapons 2B uses sitting on a podium. It was a a western japanese spear like 2B's western japanese swords, I looked at it closely and on the shaft of the spear near the bottom it read 'Virtuous Dignity'. I took the spear from the podium and put it on my back.