Chapter 8

2 weeks later

Krystal

"Honey your father is on a search for you he just texted me. I did not respond."
"Mom I don't know what i'm going to do. Can you turn off your location." She said.
"Honey I think it's a little bit too late for that."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU DONT WANT ME TO BE FREE YOU DID THIS DIDNT YOU." I just looked up at her.
"DID YOU DO THIS." She stood up
"Yes, but I have no choice because he told me to do as he say or he'll kill me."
"So you rather for me to get killed than you. YOU UNGRATEFUL ASS BITCH." She smacked me right across the face and I fell to the ground holding my face. "FUCK YOU GET OUT DON'T CALL ME FOR HELP."
"Honey i'm so-"
"What's going on down here." August said in his very strong accent. " DID YOU HIT HER."
"AUGUST SHE TOLD JOE WHERE WE WERE."
"Wait why."
"She said he would kill her, but she's protecting herself not me."
"it's not like that lani."
"No don't call me that." She once again smacked me again. I'm tired of her putting her hands on me.
"STOP KEHLANI, JOE PUT HIS HANDS ON AND YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON ME. STOP." I pushed her and went upstairs to pack my stuff. 

I walked downstairs and seen August and Kehlani talking.
"Maybe you are crazy like people say, you are totally insane and should go back to the hospital."

"Always knew you were a snake." She said pushing me out the door. I picked up my phone dialing joes #
"Yeah she's still here catch her while you can." I said in the phone.
"Yeah I just got on the plane headed there."

Kehlani

"We gotta go August now tell your mom."
"We might as well be on the run cause we  running from him." He laughed.
"Yeah lets go." I packed the rest of my stuff because you never know who was going to come up here hurting us. We told his mom bye and we decided that we wanted to go to Florida.

-We walked in the beach house and it was the most beautiful thing ever.
"August how did you afford this." I smiled
"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders.
"how much did this cost."
"4 million, and this is my house I been having it for 3 years now, when me and my mom come down here this is the house we kick it at. I own this house."
"dang you rich."
"I guess." he said with an attitude

We walked in the house and I could tell something was bothering August and he seemed disturbed.

"Hey buddy you okay." I asked concerned
"Yeah i'm good just don't want to be bothered okay." He said agitated

"okay i'm here just let me know what's bothering you whenever."

"Okay KEHLANI JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." I scrunched up my face.
I ignored him and walked away sitting down on the couch and taking out my headphones listening to my recent songs I recorded on garage band. I upload them to soundcloud.

My favorite song was Niggas. I made it when I went through that harsh break up with my last boyfriend.
"Niggas gone always be niggas." I sung out loud.
I wasn't in a good mood to be honest. I laid down on the couch and I fell asleep with my beats still on.

"Aye wake up." I sat up and took my headphones off my head and my ears were sweaty.
"I made you some food."He gave me a plate of what looked like chicken Alfredo.
"Thank you." I said grabbing the plate.
He turned on the tv and we watched a lifetime. movie called deadly affair.
I finished
"Mind if I take a shower."
"Yeah whatever bathroom you find you can take it in.

I walked up the stairs and I seen lots of rooms I came across the master bedroom and it must been August, but I went to the room next to his and sat my bag down.