Chapter 29

August pov

I don't know what to do I need to get my baby back.
"What wrong son."my mama asked me as I sat on the couch.
"You know bout me and keh we are done and I wanted to spend my life with ha."
"I know but what did I tell you about cheating. Listen to chance you need to get taught a lesson."
"Yeah I know i'm just pissed."she eyed me
"watch that language."
"My bad mana i'm just so mad at myself why am I such a horrible person. IM STUPID."
"You know i always taught you to never beat yourself up because you are a wonderful person."
"Look at the all the business you own. Just give kehlani a break and then get her back, you will always be a good person. I love you."
"Thank you mom always have good advice."
"That doesn't mean go doing them drugs and drinking."
"I'm not imma just go smoke."
"Betta be lucky that stuff don't kill ya. Your Og used to do that all the time."
"I bet you did mama."

We finished talking and bonding.

Kehlani
I turned on the tv to see travis on the tv.
"Travis alsina was arrested for rape of 16 year old june 21st."
A little girl about 16 came on the tv crying .
"He raped me and I don't know why. I told him to stop but he didn't."They switched back
"We folks there's more and more stuff happening everyday." I rolled my eyes and called janet.
"Hello."
"Girl travis is locked up for rape."
"Stop lying bitch."
"Yes."
"He would never do shit like that."
"We don't know what he could do but you know sometimes them bitches be lying to her money or some shit attention."
"Right." She replied.
"When you coming home."
"I don't know me and August aren't together."
"Y'all be playing with my emotions."
"Nah he playing with mine I can't believe he would do some shit like that. I trusted him you know." My eyes started to get watery.
"I know baby girl these men really be having their needs and they can't keep it in their pants."
"I know welll imma go to sleep I have a performance in Miami beach."
"I'll be there what time is it."
"It's at noon."
"Bet i love you be safe okay."
"I will i love you too" She hung up and I turned around and took my ass to bed.

TRAVIS Pov

"I didn't do shit."
"Did you or did you not rape this little girl."
"NOO I didn't I was at home at my brothers August alsina house."
"so why would you think this innocent girl would just randomly pick you."
"maybe it's someone who looks like me because I would never do that. I have a daughter myself." He jus stared at me and walked out the room. I know you couldn't see out that glass window from inside but I know they were looking at me.

The lady came in.
"Travis right." I nodded not really giving a fuck anymore.
"Okay well it looks like to me we found your dna on this little girl."
"Nigga I don't even know what this girl look like."
"This little girl." She said and showed me a picture of a girl I knew a girl I saved.
"What do you know her now."
"yes I do." I paused. "I saved this little girl."
"From who."
"A man was raping ha and I did everthang in my power ta get the man off of ha. I grabbed ha waist so I guess it made it seem like I was having sex with ha. No I'd never do that. I tried and I tried but then once she opened ha eyes and got a clear view the man was out of sight and she told me ta get away from ha."
"I'm not going to lie this story sounds logical."
"That's why i'm saying man."
"alright but we'll still need you in trial and she'll be there."The lady said.
"Alright so what does that mean."
"You'll he released until farther notice."
She stood me up and took the cuffs off of me:

She opened the door and took me to the front and gave me my belongs.

Immediately I called August telling to come get me.

next day
kehlani

I leaned over the toilet throwing up. I cursed under my breath.
"not right before my show shit."I said to myself.
"You're on." The man said coming out.
I wiped my mouth and walked on the stage.
"WASSSUP MIAMI."
The crowd went wild and I smiled.
"I know i'm always down here in florida but my next show will be new jersey."
"HIT IT."
"hmm yeah to all.
I'm young I be sprung and sometimes it's just so damn fast i'm not dumb no i'm not dumb I know exactly what went wrong in my past. So caught up in what I thought it all should be. I'm not dumb.. so tired of loosing parts of me to all these niggas.(nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah)Niggas gone always be niggas."
The crowd started singing along as I finished the song.

I sung a few songs and finished my concert.
"Alright miami have a good rest of your day I LOVE YALL."

I walked off stage and seen janet and Sawyer waiting on me.
"Hey lovely ladies."I said hugging them.
"you did amazing like always." Sawyer said
"Thank you for that."
"Soo we having dinner tonight."
"Alright well y'all don't have to drive back to orlando let's just go on my private jet."
"Really." They moth said.
"I had saved up for it so let's go."

Once we made it to orlando, I went back to my hotel getting ready and dressed for the dinner or whatever.

once they picked me up I sat at the table and waited. August walked in and I should've known it was going to be a set up. He walked in with the same big booty girl from the club.

ILL BE UPDATING SOOn
R.I.P XXXTENTACION.

One more chapter
I've already started the sequel and it's going to be better but that's y'all opinion

vote
comment
sorry for any mistakes