Chapter 25

kehlani
1 month later

"give me 2 double bacon cheese burgers and a large fry with a large water." August looked at me crazy.

"babeh I thought you were vegan." He sighed
"Fuck that shit I want food."
"Alright babeh." he kissed me and walked off.

Me, Sawyer, janet, august, chance, and sean going out tonight. Sawyer and chance aren't together due to the August situation. He is very stubborn and hard to convince.

Lately I haven't seen joe in person but I have in my dream. I haven't told August yet.

"Hey sissy." She came in the room jumping on the bed and laying on my stomach.
"wow your head hurts." I raised up her head.
"You kind of getting fat." She said.
"Yeah i've been eating a lot why."
"oh nothing why. You and August been you know what." I nodded my head
"He pulled out every time." She eyed me.
"mmhmm." I rolled my eyes and went into a deep thought.
"Well have you been taking your birth control."
"Nah I be forgetting."
"Oh well just know I had the same symptoms as you." August walked in the door.
"What y'all talm bout."
"Nothing."She eyed me and left.
"Y'all on better terms now." I asked.
"Yeah we talk hea thea but we not close how we used to be kinda scared of getting close."
"August shut up because you know her condition. If she even tries to lean in back up."
"Oh you right." He gave me my food and I immediately. I moaned and August shook his head.
"Babeh why you loosing your abs." I struggled my shoulders.
"Give me some ranch." He looked at me crazy.
"I thought you hated ranch."
"Well I like it now bitch."
"Ha watch yo mouth." He pulled my legs and stood between them.
"Keh, I know we only been together for a month but it seems like I knew you forever, all I wanted to say babeh I love you." Tears started to fall from my face.
"Awww baby."I gave him a kiss on the cheeks.
"I love you too August." He hugged me.

I chugged down the margarita. As soon as I swallowed it I threw up all over my dress. I grabbed August hand and walked out the club.

I continued to throw up all over the bushes. I raised up my head.
"I think it was the food from earlier. For some reason I hate soda and don't want to touch it.
"Baby I'm sick." I laid my head on his shoulder.
"I know keh get in the car better be lucky this is my old car."

The whole car ride I started to get weird feelings and didn't know why. My stomach started to have an anxiety feeling.

We got out of the car and my phone started to ring.
"Hello."
"Hey sissy where are you."Sawyer slurred.
"I'm home I'm sick."
"oh mmhmm first sign."
"What the fuck are you talking about."
"You'll find out, bye I love you." She hung up and August grabbed me by my hand as we walked up the door.
"August I think maybe I need to go to the doctor."
"Yeah I already made you one for next week think you can hold off until then. Thea were really full. I got you some nausea medicine." He handed me a bottle and I immediately took one."
"Thank you, I might have a stomach virus."
"Don't worry babeh." I brushed my teeth and took me a nice hot shower. I came out of the shower laying next to August wrapping my arms around him.
"Good night baby." I turned over and went right to sleep.

August

I was in the kitchen cooking Keh some breakfast. She's been very sick, irritated and mean lately. She didn't want to do nothing. Gaining weight and I don't know why. I'm guessing it's a virus maybe.

I took her food upstairs and sat it next to her bed. I shook her to wake her up and she immediately woke up when I said food.
"Here you go babeh."
"Thanks." She said dryly.
"I'll go run you some bath water."  I kissed her cheek and went to run her bath water. I heard a scream from keh. I ran back in the room and her arm was bleeding.
"joes back."She whispered.
"Babeh wea did he go so fast though." I looked around. I literally left for 5 minutes.
"See he's very smart, he does evil stuff like this to make people not believe me or whatever." She lowly cried as I cleaned up the cut on her arm. I kissed her forehead and rocked her in my arms.
"It's going to be okay."She still cried. This is the most I ever seen her cry. I rubbed her stomach because she started gagging.

She got up off of me and started throwing up in the toilet. I held her hair as she continued to get everything out. She took off all her clothes sitting in the bath tub of water I made.
"I'll be back okay." She nodded her head.

I left the room and cleaned up her mess.

Ive been on writers block for a while. I'm trying to post but it's hard. I'm on vacation and I barley have wifi.

Vote
comment
sorry for any mistakes