Chapter 16

august

"It's the way you it's the way you uhh."
I watch as she stood in front of him and bent over. I got heated and clenched my jaw.
He grabbed her waist and started to feel on her. I was getting pissed.

After they were done after 4 hours of filming.
"Hey babeh you did good." I said and grabbed her and kissed her roughly.
"Damn what was that." She pulled away.
"Nothing I can't kiss my babeh." We weren't dating but I'm just really feeling her strongly.
"We got a flight to catch august."She laid her head on my shoulder.
"I know babeh, we gon catch this mutha fucka." She chucked. "What's funny."
"Your accent." She snorted making me cringe.
"Ew you ready big head."
"Yeah let me get my stuff." She walked to get her bag and of course. Chance the rapper....

He touched her arm and pulled her into a hug. I watched and he looked at me and smirked and touched her butt. I walked over to them snatching her by the arm.
"Hey august what the fuck." She snatched her arm.
"Stay away from that nigga."
"Who are you to tell me who to talk to, we aren't dating."She rolled her eyes.
"I been tryna prove to you that i'm ready but if you talking to other niggas then I don't know." I shrugged and she laughed. "Fuck is funny."
"You you're jealous." I shook my head and didn't respond.
"He did it on purpose tsunami, he smirked at me."
"Sure august you know your jealousy can take a toll on you."
"I'm being serious he really did smirk."
"Okay august stop whining." She mushed my face.
"Girl i'll fuck you up."
We got in the uber headed to the airport. Chance and Sawyer was waiting for us there. They wanted to tag along.

"Wake up baby girl." I shook her leg as the plane came to a stop. She pushed me off and continued to sleep.
"Alright imma leave you on the plane by yourself."
"Oh shit." she rose up
"That's what you get." She got up and rolled her eyes.
"Wassup witchu, your attitude been nasty."
"I had a visitor today."
"What." I asked
"My period came got damn august stay in your lane today."She grabbed Sawyers arm and laid her head on her shoulder.

Her being bi-polar and being on her period was like the devil. We were going to go to my house. I called in some body guards so i'm Gucci.

kehlani

I went straight to august bed laying down. I didn't feel like doing anything. My phone was ringing and it said unknown.
"Yeah hello."
"Hey darling." A deep voice but it sounded more like a fake voice.
"who is this."
"your worst nightmare." The voice laughed.
"AUGUST IF THIS IS YOU STOP THE SHIT." I yelled he came in the room.
"wassup wit you." I looked around and his phone was on the dresser.

"So since you made it to california you'll have to meet me at the old warehouse on main street. Be there 1:00 pm or you'll face consequences." I cringed at him saying that.
"Come along or i'll take you for good." He laughed and hung up.

I told August everything that went on with my weird phone call.

I found some old clothes that I left here to take a shower. The weird thing was this house was smaller than the one in florida it's like he was there mostly.