Chapter 12

August

I stared at her while she was sleeping. Her beautiful curly hair fell in her face and her lips were plumped and pink.
"Babeh get up, we gotta big day ahead of us." She moved around pulling the covers over her head.
"Come on if you want yo car back lego." Her eyes popped open without moving any part of her body.
"you scary as fuck." She finally raised up and her sleepy voice was turning me on.
"How are you going to get my car back."
"imma have sean and smoke get in your apartment and grab it, so they can send it off down here."
"Oh bet thank you august." She got up and went to the bathroom. I went downstairs to check on lil mama.
"Aye you good."
"Yeah i'm good I like it here." She smiled
"Just know you are safe, I got protection and I have body guards that are at my gates. I pay them 200 dollars a hour and they have morning and night shifts."
"that's neat, seams good to be rich."
"It is." I nodded while sitting next to her.
"I never had it good at all, you see where I used to stay nothing but gang bangers, i'm successful now. I model."

"Hey look I never had it good neither, I sold drugs for a living, anyway let's get off this sad ass topic. My brother travis is coming today. He is bit of a flirt." I joked

"trust me right now i'm just focused on chance he's been nothing but nice to me lately." She smiled.
"Look i'm sorry for your lost."
"If it wasn't meant to be." She sniffed. "then i'll have to deal with it cause that's life."
"Yeah imma go check on tsunami."
I walked upstairs seeing kehlani laying down watching tv.
"Hey big head."
"only head that is big is yours."
"oh you mean this dick."
"No ew."
"Kehlani Im really feeling you when you going to stop playing."
"I don't know, prove it stop fucking them hoes."
"It's not even like-." She smashes her lips right at mine. She put her hand around my neck."
"Stop stop I can't."
"Why come on a nigga ain't going to hurt you." she just stared at me and kissed me slowly once again. I broke the kiss to get air.
"You kiss amazing. Chief made you some breakfast go get it."
"Okay august." she smiled pecking my lips again.

I have to watch ha, she low key a playa.

kehlani

We walked in the studio August arranged for me.
"So did you and chance the rapper write something."
"Yeah, when I go back to new york we'll record so he can finish his verse."
"Nice you got something for me today." Sawyer asked.
"Yeah I wrote some new stuff."
"Let me hear."
"Oka-." I paused picking up my phone.
"Hello." I said
"I know where you are." The familiar voice said
"Who is this." I asked
"your worst nightmare." Then there was a knock on the door making me jump. Sawyer opened it and it was someone that worked there.
"Hey you got something downstairs for you." They said to me.
"you mind getting it sissy."
"yeah sure."She walked out and I put the phone back up to my ear.
"I'm watching you baby girl you won't get away  with this." The phone hung up from there. Maybe I didn't have to run away this time.

Sawyer walked in the room with flowers.
"they are from August."
"Awww he's sweet." I smelled it and seen the note.
I got a special reservation for you, meet me there at 8pm."
I looked at the time and it was only 6 and I needed to record at least one song.
"Okay hit the beat sissy got moves to make."
"alright you bet."

I finished the letter and be alright.
"Come on big sissy chance keep texting me and it's bugging me." I joked while rolling my eyes.
"He is such a big baby." she said as we got on the elevator to go downstairs.
Before the doors could close a man with all black came on.

"He looks scary." She whispered and I nodded and watched him carefully. He took his hand out of his pocket and it had the same tattoo dad had. I widened my eyes.

The elevator stopped on the first floor. I grabbed sawyers hand and ran out going to my car. I dropped my keys and the man continue to walk slowly to me.

I picked them up and got in forgetting my seat belt. I noticed that he was gone and disappeared. I was smart enough to not go home. I was going to be followed.
"Call august sawyer." I said roughly.
She grabbed my phone
"Yeah August....It's sawyer....I think we are being stalked....I guess you want to talk to her."She put the phone on speaker.

"August my dad is here. I don't know how he found me but it's bad."
"Alright i'm not home but I want you to meet me at this warehouse, mostly likely he's following you. Imma call up chance and some other people to bring guns."
"Thank you august text me the address."

I pulled up to the address seeing a few cars.
"What's going on talk to me keh talk to me."
"Just shut the fuck up or you are going to die stay with me." I pulled her arm.

"Okay." She know i'm bi-polar and i'll fuck her up. I'm more like the big sister, she acts like a baby but I love her still.

I knocked on the door and some big ass came to the door.
"You can't be here."
"Yes I can." he tried to shut the door and I opened it and pushed him and I seen august sitting on some couch."
"August make sure you tell your ugly ass big bodied ass guards about me." I mugged the guard.
"Babeh chill we gon get this nigga." Chance came out and of course Sawyer slipped out of my hand.
"So give me a gun I'm done playing with this dude."
"You ain't ready."
"Bull shit this girl shot people back in oakland." sawyer came in.
"Oh really." August said." Show me what you got." He handed me a heavy hand gun and I shot the card board on the wall. I shot the hole perfectly.
"Wow." I blew the smoke from my gun
"I need something powerful then this." He got me a bigger gun.
"This is a glock 49." It looked brand new and I was happy with it.

It was a knock on the door and we were ready for this nigga.

A man with a ski mask came in asking for "Drugs", slowly pulled out something from his pocket and pointed it at me. Caught me off guard. I ducked and shots were fired. Not from me though. I got up and looked around and I heard sniffs and I looked and seen August on the ground holding his leg.
"FUCKK BITCH ASSS NIGGA." He screamed.
"Come on let's get you to the hospital." I helped him up. Me, Sawyer and chance got him the car.
"GET THAT NIGGA TOBBY." He yelled to his guard.
"Babeh I shoulda killed that nigga is he that strong."
I drove as fast but not trying to get pulled over. I held his hand and he tried his best not to cry.
"Just cry august I know it hurts. I should've took that bullet." I clenched my jaw.
"Nah babeh you good I'm proud you did that."

We helped him out the car and he was still bleeding. We were hoping that he didn't bleed too much.

How y'all feel?
🤦🏽‍♀️why he shoot august like that
vote
comment