Chapter 11

kehlani
thursday

Me and August got our stuff and walked off the plane. Being in new york brings back memories to when me and krystal used to visit family members hopefully I won't run into any cause then she'll come here in a flash.
"It's beautiful here."
"I know." I replied after a minute.

My appointment at the studio was at 11 and it was currently 9:54.
"Wanna drop this stuff off at the hotel before we take off."
"Yeah." We waited for our uber to come pick us up from.

Finally he pulled up and we got him telling him what hotel to go to.
"What hotel did you get August Oh my gosh?" I put on my seat belt."
"Don't worry about it babeh."
"The name sounds Hella expensive."
"Shh just ride girl." He said kissing my cheek.
I put my beats on and slowly drifted off to sleep from the long ride.

Sawyer

"I don't want you back over there anymore."
"But she's my sis-" He slapped me across the face.
"I don't give a fuck bitch." He picked me up throwing me on top of the bed.

I've been chilling with chance but today august and kehlani left so it's hard to slip out.
"You barley home because of this bitch." I stayed quiet and he slapped me again.
"Because of this, you are controlling and you always have to put your hands on me. I'm done." I said throwing the ring back at him.

I got my bag and he tried to pull me letting me not go.
"Come on sawyer baby i'm sorry."
"I'm not taking your sorries anymore." I wiped the tears from my eyes.

I pulled up to August house not caring if they were here or not. I knocked on the door like I was being chased.
"Girl you alright." Chance said without a shirt on.
"Yeah can you open the garage I need to park this car in it because Johnny is going to try to find me, you'll be surprised he's smart as fuck."
"Alright and turn your location off."
"Oh yeah." I turned my location off and the garage door started to open and I drove my car inside.
"Damn." I whispered. Seeing 2 other cars in the garage. I got out my car and let the garage down. I walked in the house and it smelt like someone was cooking.
"Dang chance are you cooking in here."
"Nah the chief is."
"Oh nice, imma go use the bathroom." He nodded his head and I walked to the bathroom. Pulling my pants down, I looked down in my underwear and there was blood and so was my pee.

"NOOO THIS CANT BEE IM PREGNANT NOOO." Tears started to fall down my face.
"Noo I don't want to loose my baby. My baby." I cried out.
"You alright in there lil ma."
"Noo MY BAB"

before I could finish my sentence I cried out and he opened the door. He picked me up and carried me to any car and drove me to the hospital.

kehlani

I finished up the song you should be here and walked out the booth.
"That was hot. I loved it, would you give us a minute."  I grabbed my phone texting august letting him know I was done and I seen some others text.
Saw😉😉- I lost my baby today i'm at the hospital.
Sadness filled my heart cause I know how much she wanted to have that baby. Maybe it wasn't a good time to have it because of johnny. God works in mysterious ways.

I replied to her
-Do I need to come back? I don't want you to go to Johnny 😒
Saw😉😉-Nah baby sis continue, in fine chance is going to help me.
-okay thank you facetime me when you get settled I love u

Just as I closed my phone a man walked in.
"Damn are you kehlani." He held his hand out and I shook it.
"Yeah I am and you are?"I smiled
"I'm chance the rapper."
"Nice."
"Hey I heard a couple of your song and i'm willing to help you and maybe we can collab?"
"Sure."
"The label really want to sign you."
"Already."
"Yeah we need some fresh meat." He licked his lips. Thirsty.
"Oh okay."
"They want you to come to a meeting tomorrow morning and see if you are ready and on your shit."
"Okay is 8 okay?"
"Yeah, nice meeting you beautiful." I walked out the studio room and he pulled me back.
"Can I get your number."
"Umm I guess sure." I'm being gullible right now. I gave him a wrong number and walked out into the lobby.
"Hey aug dog." I said scaring him looking at his phone screen
"Oh shit you scared me."
"Yeah you would know I was here if you wasn't watching girls twerk." I laughed.
We took a few picture for the gram.
"Aye you hear bout yo sista loosing ha babeh."
"Yeah, she was happy but maybe it wasn't meant for that baby to be johnny's."
"you right, you hungry let me take you out."
"Yeah VEGAN ONLY."
"Fine." He rolled his eyes.
"Maybe i'll cheat once just once."
"Yesssss when."
"Maybe tomorrow. Come on let's go."

We walked down the streets of New york. It was large building and a lot of people.
"August watch out and pay attention." I said moving him out the way of an elderly lady walking with a cane and he was in the way.
"Stop staring at me and walk dang."
"it's not my fault that you are so beautiful ms parrish." He said holding my hand. "May I?"
"Yeah I guess."

As we were walking he was swinging our arms like a kid would.
"So childish ughh." I laughed

He opened the door for me as we entered the food place.
"It smells great in hea'." August said loudly causing a few people to look at us.

We found a table and a waiter came up to us.
"Welcome to seansgreen(made up) can I start you off with some drinks."
"I'll like water." I said
"I'd like the same."
"Okay i'll be back with your drinks." he walked off
"Man all this shit looks and sound nasty."
"Just try it."
"Man i'll get a panini sandwich and a smoothie bowl."
"I want that too august." I smiled
"God you are beautiful, god took his time on you."
"Aww thank you august, warms my heart." I blushed. August you know you are a very handsome guy too."
"Oh babeh I know that, you ain't even gotta tell me."
"Conceited as hell." The waiter came over to us and we told him our order.

Me and august talked and played while waiting. I honestly like having good conversations with him and it was fun.

"August you know you are chill and funny."
"Thank you. We need some weed."
"Dang, yes we do you know wea' to get some at." I said trying to talk in his accent.
"Mane, you can't talk like Aug do." He joked. "But yeah I do my homie Juan stay up hea, he can stop by our hotel room lata."
Our food came
"Damn this good."
"Exactly stop saying stuff is nasty if you never even tried it. Oh yeah I need to check up on my sister let me facetime her." I picked up my phone going to her contact pressing the facetime button. She answered on the first ring.
"Hey sissy how are you."
"I'm not so good, still in pain, I'll be out of this hospital later."
"you still look sexy though." I laughed. "Turn the camera on chance."
She did and I noticed her ring was off her finger and I instantly got happy.
"Sissy where's your ring."
"Gone forever, I'm getting a divorce i'm tired of the abuse you know, half of the reason why I lost my baby." A tear dropped from her eye.
"It's okay baby girl don't cry, it wasn't meant for it to be him." I said taking a bite of my sandwich.
"you know i'm hungry right now and this hospital food is gross."
"Yeah i know give the phone to chance." It was movement and then chance face was on the screen.
"Hey big head."
"Wassup wit it."
"Get my sister some food."
"Alright I got ha, she my baby now."
"Boy bye with yo thirsty asss."
"Oh alright you tell august how you watched his Instagram video over and over again." I looked up and seen August with a smirk on his face.
"August he's lying."
"Nah shawty you feeling my dawg." He said playfully and august snatched the phone.
"Yeah she is, I know she is but we going to holla at y'all lata tell lil ma I hope she get better." With that the phone hung up and we finished the rest of our food.

How was the chapter?
kinda boring?
Got some heat coming up next🔥