Chapter 5

January 13th
Saturday
11:39 am

kehlani
I walked in and sat down in the couch just watching tv acting like everything was cool. I heard someone bust in the door. Here we go*smiles evilly*.
"Oh I knew you were going to come back"He laughed. "Did that boy get fed up with your shit. Glad you're back cause you aren't stepping one foot out this house."
"okay" I said shrugging my shoulders and then I seen August home boys come in and put the bag over his head. I just laughed.

We walked in August little trap and it wasn't even that bad looking. "how you feel ma" he asked
"i'm good thanks to you." I smiled
"that's good anytime I gotcha, come on let's go" We walked down into the basement and he was tied up and knocked out. "Aye someone give me some hot water"chance went to get me some.
"thanks" I poured some on his face. Like hot asss water.
"AHHH" He woke up and wiggles around and I just laughed.
"Nice to see you get hit on, its fun" I said.

I punched him dead in the face with just one hit. "Now you know I always loved you lani.
"It's kehlani to you bitch" I cut one of his fingers off
"Damn Aug where did you find her, definition of a bad ride or die aahh bitch" chance said
"YOU KNOW I PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT SO LONG. THE HITTING ME, TOUCHING ON ME, YOU ARE MY FATHE-."
"No i'm not" He said. I felt hurt and didn't know what to say.
"what do you mean you are not" I started to grow angry.
"Me and your mother well I can say your aun-"
"MY AUNT?" At this point I was confused.
"well the mother you think that is your mom is your Aunt, your moms sister, and your father is dead."
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARENTS TELL ME" I behind to hit him and slap him
"Your mom is a drug addict, and your father died from it" I started crying and August came up to me and hug me.
"I'm sorry" Was all Joe said.
"shawty you good" August said.
"Yeah fuck crying right now, this bitch ass nigga still put HIS HANDS ON ME AND TOUCHED ME. GIVE ME A GUN SOMEONE" August handed me his gun and I hit him across his head leaving him there. I wiped my face and kicked him in his balls."That's for raping me BASTARD." He began to whimper.
"You a pussy for hitting a women bro" Sean said.
"Can y'all leave this nigga here but make sure he get water and no food you going to die"I spit on him and walked off.
"Aye lil ma" Sean said. I stopped
"I'm gay" We both started laughing.
"Sure" He said giving me that look.
"I'm fr I got a video called first position go listen to it"
"Alright I gotchu." with that he walked off and August walked up to me. "Aye ma you good"
"Yeah I feel great, could never feel better. Can you take me back to my place it's in L.A"
"Yeah sure, I was thinking maybe I could take you on a date. I'm not romantic or nothing but imma take you out"He scratched his head
"Alright, Ill go don't try nothing nigga" we laughed.

We walked in this fancy restaurant and seen so many older white people. I dressed okay but I could've dressed even better than this.( outfit above).I whispered to august while he held my hand." why didn't you tell me it was this fancy" He smiled as we kept walking and getting friendly and nasty smiles. We finally made it to our seat.
"damn August living large" I looked at the menu with the prices and my eyes widened.
"Yep yo boy got his gir-" I cut him off.
"Nope don't even try me" I chuckled.
A waiter came to us and she was beautiful.
"hey i'm cassandra, i'll be your waiter for today. Can I start you off with some drinks"
"Yes, Ill get the mango moscota" I bit my lip and looked her up and down. She blushed.
"I'll have your dirty Shirley" August said catching on to me and her.
"Alright I'll be back with you guys drinks" She walked away.
"damn August you see her asss" I was being hella dramatic.
"hell yeah" He laughed. "you think you slic-"
His phone started vibrating crazy. He looked at his phone and opened it.
"it's chance saying you going viral with a video called first position" He looked confused

"yeah I have a song called first position. I actually have a lot of songs but I haven't had the chance to get studio"
"What!! Imma have to watch this when I get home"

We honestly had a good time. We laughed and joked around causing other to laugh around us. I got to know him more.

We walked out the restaurant and it was like 10:00 pm.
"Thanks August I had a great time with you I'll take you on a date next time baby girl" I joked.
"oh hell nah"
We sat there for a minute and he looked down at my lips and we started come in closer together and I just turned my head and so did he. No lie I wanted to but I needed to find myself. Plus we haven't even knew each other that long.

I walked in my apartment and it was so clean like the way I left it and closed the door behind me. Kinda wanted August to be here, I got used to him being around me now. I took my bipolar medication. I walked upstairs in my penthouse to check on my mom in the guest room and she was sleep. With that I went to sleep.

Next day
I woke up to 18 miss calls. 10 of them were from August and 8 were from chance. Wtf they want? Of course I called August back.
"Hello "
"Bro where have you been your dad is gone" All stress came upon me once again.
"There's no way, NO NOO HOW COULD THIS BE" I grew angry.
"Man I asked the dudes and they said he some how got out and the basement window was busted.
"FUCKKK where are you" I got up and went to the bathroom.
"My house now I tried calling you but I gave up just come down here okay"
"Alright bye" I hung up. I looked at myself in the mirror, growing anxiety and my heart started beating fast. I turned on my shower and got in.

I got my keys to my mercedes and speed down the street. I regretted letting him suffer. Why didn't I just kill him?.

August
I smoked a blunt waiting for kehlani to get here. Finding out he got out hurts her a lot. When we do find him again we are going to make sure he dies. Chance walked in my living room looking like he was hurt as much as keh.
"My nigga you acting like that was yo dad or sum" I blew the smoke from my mouth.
"Man, it's not even about that. That nigga stole weed too, so he gotta die no matta what. "
"HE STOLE WHAT!" I got up and grabbed my gun.
"calm down, kehlani is on her way here, don't let her see you like this dawg" I sighed.
"you right, man I've been trying to get this chronic anger in check but you know it's hard when people push my buttons" I put the blunt up to my lips.
"yeah man I understand my son has anger issues badly"
"Wonder where he gets it from"I laughed.
The door bell begin to ring crazily. I got up and opened the door to see Kehlani looking like she went through a tornado.
"dang girl you alright" My eyes were low and I could feel the high kicking in.
"Where's the blunt" She pushed me through the door and I followed her to the living room with Chance.
"Oh hey lil ma" chance said.
"hey" She spoke dryly. She put the blunt to her lips and she looked so sexy smoking.
"Man August you like her or something, looking like you going to eat her"
"nah she's the homie" I hesitated.
"Yeah sure"
Yeah he was right I wanted to eat her but she doesn't get down like that so I need to back off and respect her wishes.

Sorry for any mistakes.
date with august?
dad ran away?
august liking her?