Chapter 6

january 15th
2:30 pm
kehlani
"Why did you lie to me, I would've understood."
"honey calm down you were already going through enough with your father and I didn't
want to tell you about your real mom."

"No fuck that he isn't my dad, my dad is dead." August came in the living room.
"Aye don't talk to her like that" He spoke up.
"stay the fuck out of this August, she lied to me and you are taking up for her." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not but you need to chill out okay." He came and rubbed my back. "I'm taking you to the beach today to relax okay."

"Yeah i'm trying to be calm more now."
"Go write some lyrics to calm you down"
"you're right, but this isn't over with" I said to my mom. Well aunt.

I went to my bedroom and took out my notebook where I keep my lyrics and I didn't know what to write but I started to write

"As a women when you are broken
you make a choice to stay down or go and
find something to bring you back
to get your right, get you right on track cause
I was chosen, he found me in the perfect moment, found my lows and made them high, so much storm to clear my skies
I don't think I can deny

He makes me feel wanted like no one has before, he don't want nothing from me but you know my loves for sure
I'd hate to be you watching him love me
I'd hate to be you watching him touch me
now I am blessed to have what I need nothing compares he's all I see."
I stop writing and thought maybe I could write some later.

"AUGUST COME HEREEE"
"OKAY STOP YELLING" He yelled running up the stairs.
"Read this" I handed him the note book. The whole time he read it he smiled.
"Okay that's enough" I snatched it away from him.
"Is that song about me"
"Uh no" I hesitated
"Okay I thought you like girls."
"Nigga I was just writing okay it wasn't about no one" I got nervous. My palms started sweating and I didn't why I was being nervous around him.

We walked down the beach listening to music in his beats pills.
"So do you have any food in that basket Aug dog." I smiled.
"Yeah, sandwiches I picked up from this sub shop, chips and gatorade.
"Oh bettty. Race me to the water." I took off running with out counting. Of course I made it there first.

"Dang I need to get back in shape."He was breathing heavy and I was normal.
"Yeah I ran track in school plus did dance and dance have a lot of cardio."
"Hell I only played basketball, they wouldn't let me on the football team. Said I was too skinny."
"Awww Aug dog."
"Don't be cheesy tsunami." I raised up his shirt and seen nothing but abs.
"How you not in shape what the hell."I said touching his abs.
"but you gay though."He smiled
"I am stop it." I blushed
"Sure, why you still rubbing my stomach." I looked down and took my hand off fast.
"Let's go to the water" I grabbed his hand to
pull him up.

"No it's cold bruh" I said shivering.
"Come on or imma push you in" He grabbed my arm.
"Do it and I will beat you." With out noticing or having time, August picked me up and carried me to the water and dropped me in. I got from under the water.
"WHY DID YOU." I splashed water on his face and grabbed his neck that I could barely reach and pushed his head down.
"Damn girl you strong"
"Damn boy look at that booty" I said mocking his voice.
"Man stop with that gay shit" Although I liked girls, I started to have more fun with August.
"hmmm, Let's go eat i'm hungry as hell, nigga you going to let me starve "
"Nah you good you did gay shit"
"Come on aug i'm hungry" I started to get sad.
"Damn come on" He grabbed my hand.

August -

I dropped kehlani off at home looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. Right now I wanted to get some top from my hoe Keisha.