Chapter 9

2 weeks later

kehlani

We been in florida for 2 weeks and everything is pretty perfect. Going vegan, working out. Plus me and the chief been fucking around but I don't want to catch feelings but at the same time I don't want to hurt her feelings. She's a strong women. My thoughts got cut off by my college professor calling me.
"Hey it's mrs johnson."
"Hey."
"Honey are you okay."
"Yeah i'm our town right now is there anything I can do online because I can't come back right now."
"Yes you can you have 2 projects to make up with me and i'll talk with your other teachers."
"Thank you so much."
"You know I always got you, me and your mom were best friends."
"Yeah I know." Little did she know, she wasn't my real mom.
"She dropped college for you and I respect that, that's a real women."
"She sure is."
"Okay honey imma let you go talk to you later."
"Okay bye." With that I hung up because she was getting annoying.
"Who was that." August said sitting next to me on the couch.
"That was my professor she wants me to do projects."
"Oh I got a extra mac book I never used before."
"I swear you rich." I laughed
"Yeah, whateva I'm not that rich."(I know y'all like his accent but i'll try to add it in)
"Thanks though."
"No problem ma chief said your food is ready."
I walked in the kitchen seeing the chief and she looked sad.
"Hey what's wrong." I said hugging her
"I have to move out of state lani." Her face was sad and I felt bad.
"What why."
"My mom is sick and I promise to call you okay."
"Yeah but who else can make food as good as you." I whined
"My friend is coming here me and her grew up together and cook together so she's good, she makes vegan too."
"oh great."I smiled. "When you leaving."
"I'm leaving tonight that's why I made you this last meal."
"Ohh thank you for real for everything. One last kiss." I said cheesing
"Of course baby."She grabbed my hand and pulled my face close to hers and she kissed me like I was never going to see her again. We kept kissing until we heard a cough and it was August mom standing there with her hands on her hips.
"What are you doing kehlani, aren't you with August."
"no, we are just friends." I was confused on who told her me and august went out.
"mmhmm, I didn't know you went down like that neither."
"Yeah I do but this is our last time we will see each other for a while at least."
"Oh okay well i'll leave you girls alone."
She walked away and me and her looked embarrassed.
"That was a close one." We laughed and began to start kissing again and she put her hands around my neck and I grabbed her butt.
"Imma miss you kehlani."
"Imma miss you too jade."She smiled.

I wasn't trying to play with august's feelings but he been playing with mine. I'll start feeling him and he'll bring hoes in and if he do that while we are in a relationship. I will never get into another relationship ever.

Jade left out the door with her cooking gear and I gave her one last peck before she left.

"Kehlani I didn't know you and her was-."
"Yes august we been getting it on okay. Why do you even fucking care. You want me so bad but can't prove it. Prove it. If you wanted me you wouldn't bring a hoe in here just about every night. Stay the fuck home tonight. "
"You right." He sighed. "Look I'm sorry I was hoping you would get jealous, and show me you like me."
"Nah that jealous shit don't work for me."
"Yeah I know now wanna take a picture."

August

"Yeah I guess." I took the picture and posted it on snapchat with the caption
My lil babeah nothing like these bitches😏
"Why you say that August." She hit my chest and I laughed
"what it'll make other bitches jealous." she rolled her eyes.
"Pretty soon imma take your phone."She said
"What you mean." I raised up my eyebrow
"Don't worry about it imma go take a bath good night." She kissed me on the cheek and left.