Chapter 26

Sawyer pov

"What the fuck are you looking at." Chance said to me.
"Nigga not you, someone behind you."He turned his head to see what I was looking at.
"Man can you quit staring at him he dont want you."
"Sure he does." I got up and walked towards the guy that was staring me up and down.

He grabbed my hand and we danced. I backed up against him as he held my waist. Chance was getting heated and heated. I didn't pay him any attention because I knew he still ha feeling for me and so did I. He got up and grabbed me by my arm and took me out of the club.
"Would you stop CHRISTOPHER." I screamed out his real name.
"Man don't say my name out chea girl." He put me in his car.
"Why were you dancing all up on that nigga."
"Are me and you together... PSHH NO that's what I though." He grabbed me by my chin and kissed me softly but rough.
"Now shut up and let's ride." He had me speechless the who ride.

We pulled up the cocoa beach in florida. I loved this beach.

We walked down into the sand without saying a word.
"Now what's your problem." I said.
"I miss you that's my problem."
"Not my fault you pushed me away after the august situation, he even forgave me and you didn't."
"I know I was being an asshole but I forgive you okay."
"It's not that easy, you been treating me like shit the whole time. You called me names. So no i'm not forgiving you."
"Don't be like that baby girl you know I ain't mean it." he grabbed my hand but i snatched it.
"Would you stop touching me chance." I smacked his hand.
"man."

"So what the fuck is it." I said hostile
"Baby chill i'm trying to settle shit with us."
"Are you serious? Nah nah, you really got me messed up thinking i'm going to forgive you. YOU called me thot, whore, prostitute, and a skinny bitch."
"I know i'm sorry, you are beautiful no matter how much bones you have. I know your condition and all but it scared me because i'm not used to it. You look like you gaining weight." I blushed at that thought because i've always wanted to gain weight. But at the same time I model and I didn't want to gain too much so that's why I've always stayed skinny.
"Thank you, you'll have to do more if you want me to forgive you."
"Yeah I know." He kissed my cheek and my neck making chills going down my spine.
"Alright let's head home i'm tired."
"You right, race me to the car." He ran faster than me until I tripped on someone's leg. I looked up to see my sisters nightmare.

I started screaming and chance looked back coming towards me.
"What's wrong."
"It's joe."
"Where the fuck did he disappear to so fast." I shrugged my shoulders and got scared because he's dangerous.
"Now he's haunting me." I rolled my eyes hard. We walked to the car and got in. I was irritated as hell and didn't want to talk. Same as Keh.

I walked in the house to kehlani and august watching a movie.
"Hey bro and sis."
"Heyy." They both said not moving their eyes from the tv.

As I tried to walk to my room, keh stopped me.
"What's that on your leg." I looked at my pale leg seeing a bruise.
"I have that same one from joe when he first cut my wrist he tripped me." I widened my eyes. "He didn't give you a visit did he."
"uhh, no no I tripped while me and chance were playing at the beach."
"Oh okay night." She kissed my cheek and went back into the living room.

i know it's a lot of foreshadowing and short chapters but that's my plan. I'm going to stop this book at 30 and make a sequel.

vote
comment
sorry for any mistakes