Chapter 2: Sneaking Out

It was 10:30 and I was waiting for Trevor to know on my door 3 times. Dad says I can't go shopping for 4 days. Well. I don't give a fuck. I heard 3 knocks on my door. I went to open it up to Trevor, but instead found Sam.

"Hi?"

"Hi. What's up?" He said making his way into my room.

"Nothing. Just waiting for Trevor so we can- wait why am I telling you?"

"Why are you waiting for Trevor?"

"None of your business."

"Hey Rylie. I got the stuff to go to the- oh. Hey Sam. What are you doing here?"

"Where are you two going?"

"No where.".

"Are you two going on a date or something?"

"No."

"Maybe."

"Trevor!" I hit him in the stomach and he fell over pretending to be very hurt.

"Get up Trevor." Sam said. He got up and started mumbling things to himself. I swear that kid needs a new hobby.

"Ok. Can you go now." I Sao to Sam and he started to slowly walk out the door.

"I will find out what you two are doing. I am Sam Pottorff. I will always find out." he backed out the door slowly.

"We can still see you."

"No you can't."

"Pretty sure we can."

"Behave yourselves." He said and walked out the door.

"Good he's gone. Lets do this."

"And no fucking each other!"

"Samantha Pottorff!" I yelled to him.

"My name is not Samantha."

"Sure. Samantha." I said quietly.

"Shut it!" Was all I heard then loud footsteps to the downstairs.

"Lets go." I said and opened my window. I threw the rope ladder down and connected it to my window. I climbed down first then motioned for Trevor to climb down. He quickly came down and we walked towards the cars.

"Wait. I don't have my license."

"Good job. And neither do I."

"Shit. Didn't think this trough."

"Not at all." I tried to backhand him on his head but hit his shoulder instead.

"We could penny board there."

"Good idea. I will grab the boards and meet you at the side if the house."

"Ok." I said and he went to the backyard and snuck back inside. A few minute later, I heard the door open. "Oh good Trevor you're back. Took you long enough."

"Rylie? why are you out here?" Shit. Connor.

"Uh. No reason."

"And why are you waiting for Trevor?"

"No reason." I saw him walking from out back with the boards. He wasn't good at timing.

"Hey I got the boards lets- Connor oh my god. Didn't see you there."

"Please don't tell Kian."

"Tell Kian what?"

"Nothing. Just don't tell him I'm going out with Trev on penny boards at like 10:45 pm."