Chapter 18: Friends *Part 3*

I can't believe my baby girl might be gone. WE were still waiting in the hospital waiting area when a nurse walked out.

"Are the gaurdians of Rylie Marie Lawley here?"

"Yes. Right here." Kian stood up.

"Come here." He walked into her room with the nurse. We waited for him to come back out and tell us the news.

"So." Jc spoke up.

"So."

"How's everybody doing?"

"Eh." Was everybodies responses.

"I miss her." I broke down into tears. Connor and Ricky came over and held me close. I can't loose my new sister. She hasn't even experienced Summer with us. Or Halloween. Or Thanksgiving. Or, christmas. She may never get to experience those things again. Just then, we heard loud sobs coming from her room. No.

KIan walked out bawling his eyes out. He walked over and sat down, head in hands.

"KIan." I choked out.

"What?"

"Is she ok?"

"No. I may never see my baby girl again." More loud sobs. "Trevor." He looked up. "This is your fault."

"Dude, I'm sorry. I will say it one thousand times. If I could go back into time and change one thing, it would be the mistake of hurting her. I'm sorry." He broke down next. The nurse walked over.

"Are you the family of Rylie Marie Lawley?"

"Yes."

"OK. Well she is in a critical condition. She lost a lot of blood. And she has a rare type of blood. O negative."

"O negative?"

"Yes. We are trying to find someone in LA who has her blood type."

"Ok. Thanks for the update."

"No problem. She may be visited now. But only 3 people at a time." I stood up and so did Connor and Ricky.

"Ready?"

"Not really. But yes." We walked in to see our baby girl hooked up to a bunch of wires. She had 2 in each arm. One in her stomach and a breathing tube in her nose. I walked over and looked at her pale, beautiful face.

"Hey baby girl. I know you can't hear me, but I miss you. We all miss you. Please come back. Please." I started crying again. Connor and Ricky had to take me out of there because I couldn't handle the sight of my little sister being connected o technology. What happens if it all fails? She might, or will, die. I won't let that happen. She won't go into heaven alone.

*Trevor's POV*

After everybody else went, it was me Hayes and Matt. We walked in and I started tearing up again at the sight of it all. Wires connected to her, helping her stay alive. I could read one of the tiny print on the boxes that one wire was connected to. Life support. She needed life support to stay with us.

"I have to go." Hayes said and he left the room. Matt followed to make sure he was ok and I walked over to her. I kneeled down next to her bed and grabbed her hand. It was so cold and pale. It looked sickly white, even for her.

"Hey Rylie. It's me Trevor. I know that this is kind of all my fault, but I need you to know that I'm sorry. Sorry for ever getting mad at you. Sorry for the times I was rude to you. Sorry for, everything. Just know, I'm sorry." I started crying again. "Rylie. You're perfect, beautiful. Words don't even describe your beauty. Just know that, I love you. I always have. Please come back. To me. To the guys. To the fans. To the world. I know it's only been a couple weeks but I'm ready for this. And I hope you are. Rylie." I paused.

"I love you."

--------------------

Wow. Intense. Anyways. Here's the update. Should be another one up soon but it may be hard cause I just got super busy. I literally have barely any time for this. But I'll try. Love you all. Enjoy. ~E