Chapter 5: Babysitters!?

After taking a little nap and listening to 5 Seconds of Summer (they are my favorite band in real life so they are hers too), I was woken up by people downstairs being really loud. I got up, put a giant hoodie and my bracelets on and walked out of my room.

When I was at the top of the stairs, I heard a very familiar accent. Make that 4 very familiar accents. They obviously weren't from here, cause they sounded...Australian? I sprinted down the stairs and into the living room at top speed, and being unable to stop myself, I ran into 4 guys and we all fell. They lay on the ground with me on top of them. My messy bun got even more messy and my sleeves started to roll up. Thank got for bracelets. Then everybody would see.

"Oi. Sorry about that." I heard a really REALLY familiar voice say. I stood up and rushed myself off,looking at the ground. The 4 boys stood up and one fixed hid hair. I noticed on ad green hair. And another was a giant. So we're the others. Oh my god.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in a very high pitched voice. The boys, all 10 of them, had to cover their ears. Even Wishbone ran into a different room.

"What? What's wrong? Ry speak to me." Connor said.

"So this the famous Rylie Marie Lawley." Michael said. I could feel myself mentally dying of happiness right now. I had this stare on my face where my eyes are wide open and so is my mouth and I'm smiling like a bubbling idiot.

"Yes. She's my daughter." Kian said. I heard the protectiveness in his voice.

"We know Kian." Ashton said.

"Why is she staring at us?" Well my dear Calum. I'm in love with you.

"Hello. Earth to Rylie." Sm said while waving a hand in my face. I was taken out of my trance.

"Uh. H-hi. I-I l-like your h-hair." I said stumbling in my own words.

"Well thank you." Mikey said. Oh god. I was talking to my idols. I realized Luke hadn't said a thing and was staring. At my arm. I looked down and noticed my bracelets came off and my sleeve rolled up to where it was visible to see the 7 new scars and the old pink and white ones.

"Ok. Well thanks guys for watching Rylie for today." Wait. I was perfectly capable of taking care of myself. But then again. It was 5 Seconds of Summer we're talking about here. Cal, Mikey and Ash sat down to watch tv. I went up to my room, but I didn't notice Luke following me. As I was about to shut my door, he put his foot in the way and pushed it open. I jumped into my bed. He came over to my bed and sat down.

"What are those?" He asked gesturing to my arm.

"Nothing."

"Oh they're something. Why?"

"I need away to calm down. So this is my way."

"You shouldn't need to do that. You're beautiful and shouldn't be doing this. You remember all the bracelets Ash has right?" I nodded. " We he-" I cut him off.

"Did the same thing as me right now."

"Yeah. So please don't"

"Wait, did you call me beautiful?"

"Yes I did. Because you are."

"Aww thanks. Same to you Lukey poo."

"Don't ever say that in front of the other guys."

"K. BOYS!"

"No!" Luke chased after me. The boys wondered why we were running.

"Luke over here had a nickname for me."

"What is it?"

"Lukey Poo." Luke came up to me and picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. I playfully smacked his bum a couple times.

"Oi!" He shouted at me. I just became a giggling mess.

"Aww."

"Shut it. Or you lose your balls."

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Ash said and jumped up so he was squatting on the couch holding his balls. How was. Supposed to last an hour win them. Let alone a day.