Chapter 12: New Students

(A/N This is not he winner. It came to me while listing to bad by David Guetta and showtek feat. Vassy. Yes I came up with it. Enjoy)

Rylie's POV

After my dad chased Trevor up a tree or something, I forget, the party ended. Mostly because I more school tomorrow. Ugh. I hate school. I mean who doesn't, right. But as soon as I got home, I changed and went to bed.

-----------

The next day was a shitty day. It was overcast and a chance of thunderstorms later in the after noon. I got up and grabbed my ripped jeans and lace crop top which I wore last night. And yes, I had a bathing suit on underneath my outfit at the party. I mean it was a beach party. Who doesn't wear a bathing suit. I then grabbed my hamburger converse and curled the tips of my hair. I then grabbed my SnapBack, which I wore backwards, and charged down the stairs to the smell of bacon. Sure enough, there was a plate of it just sitting there. The boys were probably in the living room or something, so I grabbed the whole plate and ate everything.

"Hey boys. I'm ready and I ate all the bacon!" I called which ended up sounding like "Hmf boyf. Imf ready and I afe allf fa bacon." They come in and started freaking out.

"Where'd the bacon go?"

After swallowing,I said "I ate it all. I told you that."

"We didn't hear you. All we heard was muffled sounds from in here. So we assumed it was you."

"Oh. Wel in that case. I'm ready for school."

"Ok the bus should be here-" There was a loud honk signaling the bus driver wasn't waiting any longer. I grabbed my bag and rushed outside.

"Sorry. Family stuff."

"It's fine."

I walked to the back and sat, plugging my earbuds in and listening to bad by David Guetta and Showtek featuring Vassy. I love this song so I out it in repeat.

When we arrived, the was a group of people, including ms. Info, looking at some kid who had a motorcycle next to him. I got off, not paying attention and being my clumsy self, walked straight into him.

"I'm so sorry."

"My fault for standing here I guess."

"I'm Rylie Lawley."

"Jack. Jack Ryder."

"Cool name."

"Thanks. Can you help me find the office?"

"Yeah. Follow me." He followed me and I earned a bunch of angry and jealous stares. "Jack what's that!" He looked in the other direction while I gave the girls the middle finger. He turned around, and smiled at me. "Well its gone. Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the office.

"Hi this is the new student Jack Ryder."

"Hi."

"Hello. Hey Rylie. Why not show him around."

"Sure thing Barb." We were good friends.

"Follow me. This is the gym." I said walking into the enormous room. We walked towards the cafeteria. "Cafeteria." I continues walking and in in hour, the entire school was in his brain.

"We should get out of here."

"What? I never miss class."

"It'll be fun."

"Ok." He was pretty cute. He had brown hair with some blonde in it, blue eyes and tanish skin. He was to die for. We hopped on his motorcycle and he sped off. I was laughing/screaming half the time. We ended up at the frozen yogurt place downtown.