Chapter 3: Surprises

I woke up the next day only to see 5 groaning boys on my floor.

"What are you guys doing in her?"

"What? Oh you were screaming last night around 2:30, so we came to check on you. But you wouldn't stop screaming. And when you did, you started snoring." Jc said in annoyance.

"Oh. Yeah. Forgot about that." I said looking at me hands which were placed on my lap.

"Forgot about what?"

"Well when I was little in the orphanage, I would always wake up at 2:20 in the morning either because I was thirsty or needed to pee. I never got to use the bathroom or get a drink before bed, so I figured that I should sneak to the bathrooms and kitchen. But then I would walk back into my room and someone was sitting on the end of my bed, looking out the small window I had."

"Wait, didn't you say you had a one person room?"

"Yes. I didn't know who she was. So I screamed. Thinking it was an intruder. Cindy, which was the heads first name, came running in and the lady just disappeared. I have been scared to think she followed me here.".

"Oh. Ok. We should all get up and eat. I think Kian has a surprise for you." I smiled giddily and hopped out of bed. After shoving the 5 boys out of my room,I locked my door and ran to my bed. I reached down and pulled out the 20 bags we had. I searched through each and every one, but found one thing I wanted to wear. I threw on my jeans with the hole on the knee. I realized that my other jeans I had bought last nigh weren't ripped, so I put them all on and dug my nail in and created a rip on each right knee. I liked it better way. I put my really cool new blue ripped skinnies and my new marvel cutoff tank top. I then put on my black vans. I noticed Trevor had bought me a beanie last night, so decided to wear that to. It was a gray black beanie so it could go with anything. I walked downstairs to see Trevor smiling at me, cause I was wearing his beanie he bought and the outfit he helped pick out at the mall, but the others were confused on how I got such in style clothes. I only had like 2 pairs of jeans and 8 shirts and my black vans and no beanies.

"Uh, Ry,where'd you get that stuff?" Kian asked with worry in his voice. He was surely acting like a real dad now. And he asked where I bought the stuff. Shit, He's going to find out. "Trevor, why are you smiling like an idiot?" I stared at Trevor and sure enough, he was still smiling and staring at me. Great. Now the otehrs are going to wonder if we had a thing going.

"No reason." 

"There's a reason. Rylie, did you go out last night and biy that stuff behind my back?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me. I know you did."

"Ok, who spilled?" I yelled at the other boys.

"Rylie, why would you go behind my back and buy things 3 days before I said you could?" 

"I wanted new clothes and the ones I had form the orphangage had holes in them and were getting to small."

"Still. You're not supposed ot lie to me like a day after you got adopted. Rylie, you're grounded."

"What?"

"No phone for a week or two. No having friends over and curfew is 9 pm sharp."

"What!?"

"Yeah. You heard me."

"I don't have anyfriends so that's good." 

"Yeah. it is good. Go to your room."

"You can't do this to me."

"Uh. I'm your dad. I think I can." 

"UGH! I HATE YOU!" I yelled at him and stomped upstairs and sat in front of my door and cried. I heard the other boys talking to him and saying stuff like "dude, that was really harsh." or "you shouldn't be so hard on her." I then heard someone coming up the stairs. i quickly ran inside my room and locked the door. They knocked.

"Who the hell is it?"

"it's me." I heard trevor say.

"Oh. Come in." 

"I can't. The dorrs kind of locked."

"Oh yeah. Sorry . Hold on." I got up, wiped my tears and unlocked the door. He walked in and I was on my bed again. 

"What's wrong?"

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong? Did you not just see what happened?" 

"Sorry." I was crying harder than I thought. My eyes were closed and I felt a dip in my bed. He had sat down. 

"Go away."

"No." Next thing I knew, I was picked up and set down again. I opened my eyes to see he had set me down on his lap. I looked up and his eyes were so comforting and inviting. I leaned in. So did he. Our lips locked and sparks went off immediately. I didn't even notice my door open and we were still kissing.

---------------

Hola Chicas and Chicos! Hows life been? New story for all of my O2L People out there reading this. This story is just getting started and she was adopted yester day adn already kissing Trevor. What is going on? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Kidding. I know whats going to happen. It's about to get crazy up in this bitch. Hehe. Love you losers so much. Byedles (Yes I said that).