Chapter 6: Babysitters!? (Part 2)

After what felt like 5 hours of being with the 5sos boys, I learned that they are more hyperactive in person than they seem on camera or in keeks. But we got on real fine. And only Luke knows about my scars. I made him swear not to tell the other boys. I heard the front door open and Trevor walked in.

"Hey Trev. Thought you'd be home later."

"Yeah well so did I. The boys sent me here to help teh 4 weird Aussies."

"We're right here, you know."

"I know."

"Ugh. Rude." Ashton said in his best valley girl accent. It was terrible. We all ended up laughing and on the floor.

--------------

"Who wants to watch movies?" Calum screamed throughout the house. We all ran to the living room to be greeted by the smell of popcorn, candy, soda and nachos. HE knew how to throw a movie night. We all piled onto the couch an since I was the only girl, I got to pick the movies. I chose The Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping beauty, Beauty and the beast, Fidning Nemo, Mosters Inc. and University, and Rock of ages. I decided on Rock of ages as a surprise for the boys.

"Ok so we are going to be watching The Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping beauty, Beauty and the beast, Fidning Nemo, Mosters Inc. and Monsters University." It was a surprsie the boys had so many Disney movies.

--------------

After finally watching Monsters University, I said I have a surprise.

"I have a surprise movie. SO I'm going to mute the tv and I want you to cover your eyes." I did as I said and the boys listened. Mikey had uncovered an eye and was about to yell that it was rock of ages, but I flung the tv remote at his head. He fell backwards just as the movie started.

"Ow." He said holding the part of his head where the remote hit.

"What happened?" Ashton said as the boys uncovered their eyes.

"She's mean. She hit me in the head with a remote."

"Aww. You poor baby." Ashton said as he craddled Mikey in his arms.

"What with-" Trevor started.

"Mashton."

"Oh." I knew everything about these boys. Family, height, eye and hair color, fave food from places and past relationships. It may seem scary, but I was just an overobsessed fangirl.

"Well, the movies starting. Care to watch the tv or not? Cause I can fling another remote."

"No no no no no. We'll watch the tv." They all payed attention to the movie and we ended up having to stop it because I was only 14 and there were some scenes. I tried persuading them, but they said no because they didn't know what Dad would say to a 14 year old watching people almost have sex in a movie. So that was great *note the sarcasm*. I decided since it was almost midnight, I would head upstairs and go to bed. I walked up there with 5 boys following me to say goodnight. I got changed before they could walk into my room. Good thing. They're all teenage boys woth hormones and were older than me.

"Can we come in yet?"

"Yeah hold on." I said as I fixed my hair into a braid. I opened the door and the 5 boys walked in. 3 out of 5 marvled at how many posters I had of them, Ash, Cal and Mikey, and thought it was cool that I was a fan of there and was in the 5sos fam. I had seen them once in concert when JJ had taken me. We both loved them so I decided to Skype her and surprise her that I was with them.

"Hello?"

"JJ!"

"RYRY!"

"How's life?"