Chapter 9: Quesitons

*Recap*

"Hey Trev. You had a quoestion for me?"

"Oh yeah. Rylie will you..."

*End Recap*

"Oh yeah. Rylie will you be my girlfriend?" I looked shocked. 

"Yes. Trevor I will be your girlfriend." I tried keping it quiet, since Kian was in the next room over. 

"Thank you so much." 

"Pk. Well, I'm actually going to bed. I came down to say goodnight to the other guys." I walked over to Kian.

"Hey dad, I'm going to bed."

"Ok. Night darling." He kissed my forehead. 

"I walked up to Connor and Jc.

"Hey good night, uncles."

"Night kiddo." Jc kissed my forehead also and so did Connor, but as I pulled away, he whispered something in my ear.

"Don't let Kian find out." I knew what he was talking about and nodded. FInally, Ricky and Sam. 

"Hey uncle Ricky and Sam. I'm going to bed. Night." 

"Night girl." Ricky said sassily. 

"Night princess." Sam said sweetly and no not that way. He's my brother. He hugged me. I walked over to Trevor, who got up and said he was going to bed too. Coincedence. I think not. Kidding. But we had to watch that movie tomorrow. 

"Hey darling, I'm going to bed too." He said and walked up the stairs and into his room. He walked out.

"I forgot to kiss you." He said adn kissed me before walking back into his room. I decided to Skype JJ.

"What."

"Nice to see your face."

"What's up."

"Nothing much. I just locked myself in my room for a week with out food, went to get water cause it was bugging me not seeing the boys, passed out and got a boyfriend. Yeah nothing really happened."

"Wait, repeat please?"

"Well. Kian got mad at me for sneaking out. Then I went all depressed and locked myself in my room with only water. I didn't eat for a week. After a week of being alone, it bugged me so I went downstairs. I was really skinny and ahd major curves." I traced the air with my hands to show the curves. "I passed out. Then went to the hospital for another week. And then we got home earlier. But when I was in the hodpital I was in a coma but I could hear. So when I mumbled something in jibberish, 5 lf the guys freaked and went to get a nurse. Trevor stayed and said when I wake up he had an important question. And no, he's my boyfriend."

"OMFG! Tha's awesome. But scary. Are you ok now?"

"Perfectly fine. Had a couple slices of pizza. And by a couple, I mean a whole box to myself."

"That's my girl. Hey listen. I have to go. We are in Indiana for some cousins wedding. Love you girl. Bye." She said before hanging up the Skype call. I laid there for a while, before going on my computer. I forgot about my fanfic I was writing about 5sos. I'm normal. Kind of. I went on Wattpad (tee hee) and updated.

---------------

After updating, I went onto tumblr. I saw a couple 5sos gifs and a bunch of cute stuff that I reposted. I got obred, so I put my music on and went to bed. 

---------------

The next morning, I woke up to seeing Trevor standing over my face, staring at me creepily.

"AAAHHHH!" I screamed. I jumped up, hitting my head on his head. We both fell backwards. Me onto my pillow, him onto the ground. I sat up rubbing my head. He did the same. 

"Ahahahaha!" We started laughing. Kian burst in the room.

"What's worng? I heard screaming."

"Nothing, dad. This buttmunch scared the shit out of me."

"Ok. And language young lady." He said and walked out. I love him, but seriously? I turn like 15 in like a a month. 

"Good morning darling." Trevor said as a rewake up call.

"Morning." I got up and kissed him before shoving him out of my room. I had to change of course. I was still wearing my jeans and shirt from yesterday. I changed the song that was playing and One Direction came on. I put it on repeat. Did I forget to mention I was obsessed with One Direction too? Well yeah. I have always wanted to meet them. Harry was my favorite. After changing into some new jeans and croptop that said 'Hate me cuz you ain't me', I decided on going pennyboarding. 

"Dad! I'm going pennyboarding."

"Ok. Bring your brother."

"Ugh. Fine." I said.

"Sammers!"

"What?" He asked from teh couch.

"Want to come pennyboarding with me."

"Hell yeah."

"Language." I said, repeating Kian from earlier.

"You're not my mother."

"Whatever. I you want to come with me, you have to get off your lazy ass."

"Who's the on using language now?"

"Yeah yeah. Let's go." I said and we started to walk away.

"Hey, where are you going?" Trevor asked, running up to us.

"Pennyboarding. Want to come?"

"Sure." We walked outside and grabbed our boards. 

I started off really fast, and the boys couldn't catch up to me. I put my ehad phones in, bad girls club by falling in reverse came on. I was rocking out to my music, when I ran into someone, cause my eyes were closed.

"Hey, watch where you're going." Someone said. I opened my eyes and looked up, only to see...

---------------

Ahaha. Another cliffhanger. Deal with it. Anyways. The song I mentioned is a real song, and it's fucking amazing. Look it up. Love you losers. Bye!