Chapter 4: Illegal Love

"Go away."

"No." Next thing I knew, I was picked up and set down again. I opened my eyes to see he had set me down on his lap. I looked up and his eyes were so comforting and inviting. I leaned in. So did he. Our lips locked and sparks went off immediately. I didn't even notice my door open adnw e were still kissing. 

"Aww. They are so cute. I knew they would start dating. I could tell by the way they were smiling at each other this morning like idiots." Our lips parted and we looked to the door to see Jc, Connor, Sam and Ricky.

"Go away before I switch your balls and eyes around." They didn't budge. "I mean it." Not an inch.

"You wouldn't do that to your new brothers, would you?" Shit. They're my new brothers, or step brothers. 

"Actually, Connor, Jc and Ricky are my uncles. Sam is my brother and Trevor is-" He cut me off. 

"Her boyfriend." 

"Sure." I said. Was he really my boyfriend? I didn't know. 

"What happens if Kian finds out?" 

"If I find out what?" We all froze. 

"Nothing." All the ther boys scurried away, except Trevor and Sam. 

"Why are you two still here?" 

"I want to take my new sister out for lunch today and Trevor wanted to tag along."

"Wait. So Sam's your brother? What are Connor, Jc, Ricky and trevor?" 

"My uncles. But Trevors my best friend since he is the closest to my age in this damn house." He was actually, I think, my boyfriend.Even though he hadn't properly asked me yet. 

"Fair point. And sure. You can take your new sister out for lunch. But you can't drive."

"Who says I can't." He held up his liscence and Kian nodded. 

"Ok. Be careful you three. I don't want anyone coming home with a knife in the arm or dead." 

"Don't worry." Sam said and the three of us walked downstairs. "Ok guys. I'll text my girlfriend to meet us there so I woun't be a third wheel. Sound good?" 

"Yeah. Let's go. I'm dying over here." I said and we drove off to Panera. I knew Ricky loved Panera, so I took a selfie with the building and sent it to him. I got a text back saying that I was a very rude neice.

------------

After eating our delicious food, and meeting Sams girlfriend, we decided to go back to the o2l house. It was at least 2:30 pm, and I needed a nap. 

We walked into the hosue to see broken glass and hear yelling form the living room.

"Is there another nerf war going on?" Trevor shouted at the boys form the front door. We walked into the living room to see Kian yelling at the guys.

"Woah, what the hell is going on?" 

"YOU!" He shouted at Trevor.

"What did I do?" 

"Stay away form my daughter!" 

"I didn't do anything, Kian." 

"Yes you did. You bloody kissed her."

"Dad, nothing happened." 

"Go to your room!"

"But dad-"

"I said go to your damn room, young lady!" I teared up and ran to my room. I heard him yelling at Trevor some more. He shouldn't deserve that pain. I felt bad. It was my fault. I went into my private bathroom and opened my drawer to find my razor. I had been clean for like 2 yeras now. Well, my record was broken now. I slid the razor across my wrist, seeing the blood starting to trickle out. I did that 6 more times. I then cleaned up my wrist, put the razor back and went onto my phone to check my twitter and instagram. Nothing was realy happening, so I put music on and took a little nap.