Chapter 2: Awnsers

Nikki's POV

I almost froze in confusion when we got to the visitor. He had a long beard that trailed down his chest down to his stomach. His clothes were strange too. Robes of some kind. Usually the visitors are young couples... Jasper grabbed my hand ad yanked me forward. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Your the one who wanted to meet him." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and noticed we had stopped moving.

"Hello Sir. I'm Jasper and this is Nikki." She smiled. She elbowed me and I managed to whisper a "Hi." a

"Just the girls I was looking for." He said in a wise, British voice. He looked at Ms Tallie who smiled happily. She walked off and had us follow her. BeardMan followed us.

We stopped when we got to her office. She sat at her desk and the man sat next to her. Me and Jasper looked at eachother and then sat in the two chairs in front.

"Alright. I'm going to go write up this paperwork, you all get aquinted." Ms Tallie said then walked out of the room with a stack of papers, leaving us with Beards.s

"Bumblesnore?" She asked. "No Dumbledor." " Bumblesnore would be a good name for a taffy that makes you snore like a bee." Jasper said randomly.

"Please excuse her sir. She's always like this." I said . Dumbledor smiled at me as if understanding. He looked at Jasper like he recognized something about her then back to me. "Enough of me, I'll tell you later. Tell me about yourself." He said politely.

"Okay, my name is Nikki, today is my 14th birthday, I love reading, Shakespeare is the best, I've been here for 5 years, my favorite color is blue, Jasper is my best friend, my favorite subject is Math and I've always wanted a cat." I said.

"Both of you. Your sisters. Twins." Dumbledor said suprised we didn't know. Both mine and Jasper's mouths dropped. We looked at eachother and studied. How hadn't I seen it before? Yeah I'm a blonde and she's Brunnet, and I have Green eyes and she has Blue, but our facial features are a lot alike. The pale skin, the shape of our jaw, eye shape, our height....everything.

"How didn't we see it before?" I asked. "I have no idea." She smiled. She turned to Dumbledor.

"How's you know our mom?" She asked skeptically. "Oh your father was my son." "So your-" "yes I'm your Granfather." He said. Suddenly I saw the similarities. His blonde hair had no doubt once been blonde like mine, his skin was an old wrinkled version of mine and Jasper's and his blue eyes were the same as Jasper's.

"So our last name is Dumbledor?" I asked. "Yes. Your Nikki and Jasper Dumbledor." He smiled.

Me and Jasper looked to eachother and smiled.

This is it. We thought we'd each lost our family tears ago, when really, we'd had it the whole time.

Finally. What could be any better then leaning your Best friend was your sister? And this explains why me and Jasper had always had uh..magical happenings.

Finally. Awnsers.

--------------------------------------

Heyo! Next chapter they are going to meet he Weasleys then maybe go to Diagon Alley. Commen vote fan. Thnx!

XPikachu

--------------------------------------