Chapter 7: Speechless

Nikki's POV

The fireworks danced above me as I looked around for Jasper. Where could she have gone? Does she know this is happening?

A loud pop erupted and pulled my eyes back to the sky. A orange W and a purple J floated through the sky, then crashed into each other. 'Happy Birthday Jasper' hung in the air in purple and orange.

They really care for her don't they? Expessially Fred. At first I didn't know, but then I was talking to Ron and Ginny, they said Fred couldn't stop taking about her while she was with grandpa at the dog rescue.

But does she know? Everytime she looks at him it's just friendly, but there is a little glint of love in her eyes , like she likes him but she doesn't know it. I sighed out loud and shook my head.

"Are you alright?" A thick British accent said. I looked over and met Hermione's wise eyes. "Yeah just thinkin. The fireworks were amazing right?" I said. "Quite so, your pretty good on a broom, you going to go for the team?" She said. I instantly felt excited. Quittich is awesome! I love it!!!

"Yes! I don't think I'll be a Gryffindor though." I said looking at her in the eyes. "And why is that?" "I'm not exactly brave.Jasper is the brave one." I said looking at the ground my cheeks blushed. "Oh, that's fine though the other houses are great, even some Slytherins are alright." She patted my back.

"Thank you." "What are you interested in?" She said sitting next to me. "What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow then laid down on the grass. I put my hands on my stomache and looked at the stars. Hermione did then same then looked at me. "You know, colors, music, hobbies, subject, books?"

"Oh just ask a question and I'll awnser, if that's alright with you." I said looking at her.

"What's your favorite color?"she said raising an eyebrow. "Blues and white."

"Music taste?" Hermione

"Country and classical." Nikki

"Hobbies?"Hermione

"Reading, playing the piano, and acting." Nikki

"What books are your favorite?" Hermione.

"Well Jasper bought me the complete collection of Shakespeare and I believe it's my favorite." I said. Her eyes lit up. "You have to let me borrow that! Where'd she find it?" She said excitedly. "You can borrow it anytime you'd like." I laughed.

"Thank you. So you play piano? Musicly talented are you?" She said looking at me.

"Yes I play, but Jasper is the talent in the family. She plays piano, acoustic and electric guitar, and she sings." I shrugged. "Really? You too are pretty different huh? I thought all twins were alike, but that's probably because I've only met two pairs of twins and they are identical, and act alike." She smiled slightly.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged. "I think you'd be a good RavenClaw." She said out of know where. "Really?" I turned to her and propped my elbow up and held myself. "Yes."

After that was silence, a confertable silence though. I felt sleepiness starting to take over and I stood up. "Come on Hermiome, let's get to our room, we have to be up early tomorrow." I yawned. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.

We marched up the stairs to the room we share with Ginny.

Ginny wasn't in sight but the light to the bathroom was on. We heard a scream come from the bathroom and rushed to it.

"Ginny are you alright?" I asked banging in the door. "Argh! I'm going to kill them. I'm going to kill those three! They will never hear the end of this. I swear on the name of Merlin-" Ginny threw the bathroom door open and pushed through me and Hermione.