Chapter 5: The Maggot

Jasper's POV

Mrs Weasley had gotton all my stuff from Diagon Alley, and when me and Grandfather Apparated to Diagon Alley, we saw the Weasley family rushing into a book store. We went in and saw how crowded it was.

Everyone was bustling over some author that was visiting. He was bragging up front and signing autographs. Suddenly the madness stopped. Then Harry walked up to the man and got a picture taken. I almost forgot Harry is famous here.

The man saw Dumbledor and called him forward. Grandpa grabbed my hand and Nikki's as we passed by her.

The three of us, walked to the front. Bandit was walking behind me and Nikki had a beautiful white cat on her shoulder, Tybalt.

The man looked confused as he looked at us. "Who are these two Lovly girls?" He asked flipping his overly gelled hair.

"These are my Grandaughters. This is Jasper, and her dog Bandit, and twin Nikki and Tybalt the cat." Dumbledore smiled.

A pitchure snapped.and I has to blink from the light. "I'm going to go, it's way too bright in here." I said then walked away. I saw Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny standing by a silvery blonde boy with steely eyes.

"Leave him alone." I hear Ginny say to the boy stepping infront of Harry. "Look Harry, you've got yourself a girlfriend." Blonde boy laughed. I walked over to them and glared at the boy.

"What's going on here?" I asked. "Bloody Malfoy." Ron muttered. "Who are you? Another Mudblood?" Malfoy asked.

"No, my grandfathers Dumbledore." I said tilting my head slightly.

"Oh your Grandfathers that old git? Well that explains-" Malfoy was cut off by me shoving him into a wall.

"Don't say a thing about my Grandfather. And I'd watch it if I were you, I'm very close to the Weasley twins, and I'm sure I could whip up some taffy that'll turn you inside out. " I hissed. I dropped him and started to walk away.

"I'm not scared of those stupid weasels. They're a crew of bloody gits. They're never going to get anywhere in life." He laughed. Without a thought I turned around and punched him in the nose.

"They aren't gits! And they aren't the ones you should be scared of, I am. They are 10 times more amazing then you, You pathetic maggot." growled. He was busy anttending to his nose and he didn't realize his father stepped behind him.

"What's this?" He hissed. "That, I believe is your son, though it's hard to tell, it looks a lot like a hairless dog." I laughed. Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny were covering their laughs as Lucius glared at me.

"Who are you?" He asked. "Jasper Dumbledore." I smiled. He sneered, and I pushed Blonde boy out of the door.

"That was cool." Smiled Ron. I Shrugged and walked out.

"Who was that?" I asked Harry. "Draco Malfoy. 4th year Slytherin." (Notice I changed Draco to a 4th year, he and Pansy are both now in 4th) Harry growled. "Are all Slytherins like that?" I asked really hoping not. "No, but most are. He's just the worst of the lot." Harry said. I nodded and waited outside the book store. Bandit was growling, and I looked to see what at.

Draco was saying something to Fred and George, and by the looks of it, it wasn't good. "Go." I told Bandit. She ran over to Malfoy and ran between his legs tripping him.

I laughed and walked over. "You filthy mutt! How dare you! Wait till my father hears about this!" Draco yelled.

"Aren't you a good girl?" I asked Bandit. She barked happily and ran to my side. "You. How dare you? You think your all great because your grandfather is Dumbledore? Well he's a git too, just like you!" Malfoy said to me standing up.