Chaoter 12: Plans

Chapter 12 : Plans

Nikki's POV

I watched as Jasper left the Great Hall. Her cheeks were bright red and she seemed to be scowlding herself. "Hey Oliver, I'm going to go talk to Jasper okay?" I said looking at Oliver and standing up. "Okay, see you later." He smiled and leaned up and kissed me. I blushed lightly and walked towards the door.

When I was out of the great hall, I could hear Jasper's barely audible footsteps. I hurried towards them and found her sitting on the ground by a window. She was turned towards the window and looking out of it.
Her pale face was emotionless and the moonlight caused her dark brown hair to seem even darker, her skin was almost transparent as she starred out the window.

"Uh hey Jazz." I said walking towards her. "Hi Nikki." She said, not turning to me. 'Is she alright?' I sat next to her and turned her around.

"Are you okay?" I asked cautiously. I've seen her blow up on someone for simply being worried about her, and I don't have the strength or bravery to fight her back. "No." She whispered. I'm sure my face reveled my shock. Jasper has never been one to show weakness. Never have I ever seen her seem so...fragile.

"What's wrong? You can tell me." I said quietly. She looked at me and smiled slightly, Her smile disappeared quickly though.

"I'm just so...confused. First Fred kissing me....and now I don't know what I feel about Draco. He makes me feel weak, and nervous, and I hate that he does that to me." She shook her head.

"I think I know how you feel...." I whispered and smiled. "What do I feel? What on earth could cause this? Me not being in control? Being weak?" She asked, her eyes begging for answers.

"You like him. A lot." I smiled. Her eyes hardened a bit and she seemed deep in thought. "Why would I like him? He's Vile and cruel. And tons of girls like him. I'm sure he's had a few...uh fun times with other girls. I don't like him. I can't. He's a maggot. A ferret faced maggot." Jasper said like she was fighting with herself. I smiled at her confusion.

"You know Oliver Wood?" I asked. She nodded and looked at me confused. "Well the other day, I couldn't find the library. He showed me how to get there, then spent the whole time with me. He asked me out, and kissed me. The second I saw him, I was nervous, and couldn't think clearly. For once I forgot all my logical thinking and just went with my feelings. I think you should do the same." I admitted.

She looked at me like I was crazy, then smirked. "You and Oliver huh?" She smirked. I blushed and nodded. Her smirk disappeared and looked down.

"I guess you could be right...maybe. And also I've been thinking,...I kinda want to get back at Fred. You know? Make him mad he forced it and not just let it happen." She said. I looked at her trying to register what she was going to do. A smirk spread on her face and she looked at me, mischief sparkling in her eyes.

"Oh no." I whispered. She stood up and smiled at me. "See you later alligator." She waved. "In a while crocodile." I said back. She walked back into the great hall, a confident, mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

'Whats she up to now?'

Jasper's POV

I paused as I stood in front of the Great Halls door. 'You can do this, it's for the best.' I smirked and walked in. All eyes shifted to me as I walked in.

I smiled dazzlingly and walked straight to George. A smile spread on his lips and he patted the seat next to him. I sat right next to him, our legs touching lightly. I turned to him and smiled.

"Hey George..." I said. "Yeah?" He looked at me, probably guessing what I wanted. "Can I talk to you? Somewhere more...privet?" I smiled seductivly. I wasn't aiming my smile at George, but at everyone else at his table. A few boys looked at George jealously and a few sighed.